.•°FIFTEEN°•.

Dakotah's POV

"What's Too Hot?" Joey asked.

I looked at him with one eyebrow raised. How does this kid not know what Too Hot is?

I heard Kelianne laughing and I turned around to see that she wasn't in the circle any longer.

"It's a game where two players kiss without stopping and without touching each other." Cody started explaining it.

"And if one player touches the other, they lose." Blake added.

"And let's not forget that the winner gets to do whatever they want to the loser." Tayler finished while smirking.

"I'm putting everyone's name into this spinner app thingy that I got and Kotah's gonna spin it. And that's how the game will start, and it'll go on from there." Kelianne told everyone.

I nodded my head and she handed my her phone a few seconds later.

"Shake it or use your finger." She said while sitting down behind Cody.

I swiped the spinner and set her phone in the middle of the circle for everyone to see.

It started to slow down and landed on Joey's name a few seconds later.

I turned so that I was facing Joey and laughed a bit.

"Here goes nothing." I mumbled before leaning in to kiss him.

He kissed back and licked my bottom lip.

I opened my mouth and he deepened the kiss.

I lifted my arms but put them back down. I wanna win this. I'm gonna win this.

I kissed Joey with more force, and his hands instantly found their way to my waist.

He squeezed my waist and I pulled away.

"I win." I whispered as I smiled as him.

He smiled back and chuckled. And that's when I noticed how red his face was.

"Yea." He whispered back.

I sat back to my original position and looked over to see Joey playing with his fingers.

"So what are you gonna do to Joey?" I heard Blake ask.

Joey's head flew up and we made eye contact.

"I don't know yet. I'll think about it." I said and winked at Joey playfully.

His eyes widened for a second and then he laughed a bit.

I smiled back and we continued playing the game.

*2 And A Half Hours Later*

Tayler's POV

We were all laughing and yelling while Kotah was passed out on Joey.

She had her legs around his waist, and her arms around his neck.

Joey was talking and laughing with us both not as loudly as the rest of us. And the whole time, he was playing with Dakotah's hair.

"Hey Joey, can you take her upstairs to her room? You don't have to stay with her if you don't want to though." I told him.

"No, I'll stay with her." He said while smiling slightly.

"Ok." I said while smiling back at him.

He stood up carefully and walked up the stairs with Dakotah attached to him.

As soon as the door closed I turned to Kelianne, Cody, and Blake. And just as I opened my mouth, Blake cut me off.

"Hashtag Koey!" He shouted.

"I ship it!" Kelianne and Cody shouted in unison.

They all looked at me and I smiled.

"Let's get them together." I said, causing everyone else to smile as well.

Joey's POV

I opened the door to Kotah's bedroom, and turned the light on.

I walked over and laid her down on her bed.

Removing her arms from my neck, and her legs from my waist.

I covered her up and turned around to walk out, but she grabbed my wrist.

"Joey, stay with me." She mumbled as she pulled me back towards her gently.

"Kotah, no." I said as I gently pulled my wrist out of her hand.

She sat up and looked at me sideways.

"Why not?" She yawned.

"I only wear shorts to sleep." I told her.

"I don't care. Just stay with me, please." She said while grabbing both of my wrists.

"Ok. I'll be right back." I said as I kissed her forehead.

"Bring one of your shirts back." I heard her say as I walked out and down the hall.

I grabbed my bag and opened it. I took out my navy blue Nike shorts and changed before grabbing my white t-shirt that said 'slayer' in black.

I smiled to myself as I walked back into Kotah's room.

She looked at my and held her hand out while smiling.

I smiled back and handed her my shirt before walking into her bathroom and playing with my hair.

"Why are you worried about your hair? We're going to sleep." I heard Kotah say while laughing.

I turned around and stuck my to fur out at her. She laughed and walked over to me.

She reached her hand up and messed up my hair before running back into her room.

"Kotah!" I groaned as I walked into her room.

"You're hot." She mumbled under her breath.

"Thanks cutie." I said while winking at her.

She blushed and looked away and I walked over to her bed and climbed under the covers.

"You look so hot in my shirt." I whispered against her neck, causing her to shiver.

I laughed and she punched me playfully.

"Shut up my sexy best friend." She said while cuddling into me.

That hit me hard. It was like reality was the wind during a thunder storm when you're standing outside. Unexpected and rough. I never really thought about it. We're best friends. And that's it.

Why does it matter though? I mean, I don't like her like that...do I? I shook my head and looked at Kotah. She was smiling up at me. Damn, she's beautiful. No, Joey stop.

"Let's get some sleep. Who knows what's planned for tomorrow." I said before kissing her forehead.

"Ok. G'night Joey." She mumbled into my neck and she cuddled into me.

"Night Kotah." I said as I wrapped my arms around and closed my eyes, slowly drifting to sleep.