Chapter 2 Late Night With New Friends

Jack sits up and looks around the room with tired eyes. Everything seemed normal, except for the girl standing next to his bed. His eyes widen as he stares at the beautiful girl standing over him. Without a single word, she bolts towards the window and unfurls her large black wings, flying into the dark sky. Jack scrambles to get out of bed, nearly falling on his face in the process it took to run to the window. He leans out the window, searching for the girl.

After giving up, he plants his back on the wall, sliding towards his bed. He suddenly feels something slide across his toes and he squeals, his first thought going to a snake in his apartment. He jumped on his bed before looking at the floor, spotting a writhing black... thing. Common sense tells him to not touch it, but curiosity takes ahold as he reaches out to graze it's misty features with his fingers. He barely touches it, but it begins to glow with a green hue. Jack's eyes widen and retracts his hand, watching as the black mist formed a sphere. Suddenly, the mist flung itself away from the ball, revealing a green eye. It shook itself, as if it was shaking it's head, then it looked up at Jack and squeaked happily. Jack stared it in fear-struck silence, suddenly screaming, launching himself off of his bed and over the green thing, and bolted into the bathroom, locking himself inside.

After Jack had calmed himself down, he took a deep breath and unlocked the bathroom door, slowly pulling it open. He then crept into his room, spotting his flat cap on the floor. Inside it rested the little green eye, which seemed to be asleep. Jack knelt next to it and gently caressed it's side, arousing it from its slumber. It then looked up at Jack and squeaked again. "Sam?" Jack asked.

Sam floated up to Jack's face and gently nuzzled his cheek, purring happily. Jack laughed and cupped his hands around Sam so he could look at him in a closer perspective. Sighing, Jack placed Sam back in the flatcap to let him sleep, then shuffling to his computer to work on videos. "I'm not going to be sleeping anytime soon," he mumbled to himself.

Jack had finally finished editing a video, and seeing as he still wasn't tired, he began working on another one. He pulled up the footage before leaning back in his chair and looking out the window. "Who was that girl? Or what? She had wings. People don't have wings... beautiful, black, wings."

He shook his head before placing it in his hands. "What is going on?" he wondered aloud.

Author's Note

Well, Jack found Sam!! Yay!! (BOOPER DOOPER! -A) haha yeah We now have a little Sam buddy for the rest of the story! Isn't it adorable? Anyway, Jack decided to edit videos at like 2 am, but you know what he always says, sleep is for the weak, right? (Yep -A) Whatever. We hope you guys like this update AND WE WILL SEE ALL YOU DUDES... In the next video!!

All in all, Buh-Bye!! -C
Peace! -A