Chapter 7 Markiplier's Visit

You woke up only a few hours later, to the sound of knocking echoing around the house, up the stairs and into your head. Jack stirred next to you, a stray yawn escaping his mouth. It was around 8 in the morning.

"Who would be here now?" you ask Jack, "It's a Saturday morning, wouldn't they be more considerate?"

"Saturday morning?" Jack looks at his watch. "Oh crap, today is the 22nd." Jack sits straight up and jumps off the bed, running his fingers through his hair in attempts to make himself look presentable.

"What?" You ask, still confused.

"My buddy, Mark, from America is coming to visit this week."

The knock resounded through the house again. Jack rushed downstairs and hurried over to the door. You peeked down the hallway, curious but trying to stay hidden. The door swung open to reveal a man around Jack's height and seemingly close to his age. This man, who you could only assume to be Mark, had red hair and was wearing just jeans and a t-shirt.

"Oh, hey, sorry about that Mark." Jack said, taking the bags from him and shutting the door.

"It's alright." Mark said, his deep voice bouncing around. "Sorry if I woke you up."

"Well, you did, but don't worry about it. I need to get recording anyway." Jack said, leading Mark up the stairs.

You gave a little squeal, which thankfully was heard by neither of the two, and dove out of sight. They walked by the room and didn't notice you huddled in the corner.

"Well," Mark said plopping down on the bed in the guest room. "I'm jetlagged af, so if you don't mind, I'll be taking a nap."

Jack chuckled and shook his head, shutting the door behind himself as he left Mark in the room. You uncurled yourself from your hiding spot and crept over to Jack.

"Hey." you said quietly.

"Oh, hey. Sorry about Mark. He's gonna be here for the next week."

"So I have to hide for a whole week?"

Jack looks down at the ground. "Unless you want him finding out about you."

"Ok."

"I'm really sorry, you know I am."

"Yeah, it's not your fault."  

"I feel terrible though." Jack hugs you and you squeeze him back.

"Don't worry, I'll be asleep for the most of the day anyway." Jack looks unconvinced and you just smile. "I'll be fine."

"Ok. Love you." he says, kissing you.

"Love you too." 

Author's Note

Mark's here! (Most of our stories can't have one without the other. Hahaha -C) But this could cause some problems for you couldn't it? Well, I guess you'll just have to wait and see what happens. Keheheheheh Anyway, we hope you guys liked this chapter, and we will seE ALL YOU DUDES, IN THE NEXT VIDEO!

Peace! -A
All in all, Buh-Bye! -C