The Girl With 30 Protons

Theres a  girl I know. Shes pretty and funny and clever and kind. She can be a real female dog, and she's AMAZING at doing accents. Everyone has different names for her, some people call her Zin, some Cassie, some Zinc and some 30. The bullies call her Freak and Vampire and other mean things. But she's awesome anyways. This story is like my 30 Diary.

30 is brilliant, almost as great as LLAMAS!!! Her hair is insane (like her) and her eyes look like they change colour, because in the English classroom they look brown, in the Maths classroom they look blue and in the Science classroom they look green. I think there actually green. Her hair feels like baby llama fur, which is amazing because I LOVE LLAMAS!!! This is all true. Everything I write about 30 is true. She's also really self-critical. For example, we got the results of our practise ISAs back, and she was like "Oh... I only got a C-." and I was like "How the *BEEP* did you do that? I only got a E-!" and she said "C- isn't bad, and neither's E-. I was just hoping to do a bit better." She ALWAYS tries to make people feel good about themselves. Unless there mean to her. Then she beats the living *BEEP* out of them. That's always fun to watch.

Next chapter, I'll talk about her sticking up for people she does'nt know.