12

Something was tickling my face.

Yes my eyes are closed and I'm dead tired but something is tickling my face.

I moved and noticed it was a piece of my hair.

I was awake now as rolled to my side a little and opened my eyes.

Ryker was in my bed.

It took my eyes time to adjust and when they finally did I let out a little gasp.

One he was completely naked and two he was completely erect.

Looking at me.

My mind went numb as our eyes met.

" Hey beautiful " His sleepy voice heavy with an accent.

" Hey. " We were all sharing a hotel for spring break.

" Can y'all shut up. " Elijah spoke from the other bed.

Denise probably in the shower.

" Nope I'm horny, and she's not going to be quite for to much longer. " I heard Elijah chuckle and get out of their bed.

" I'm horny too. " My eyes slightly widened as he got on the king sized bed also.

" So you guys are gonna help each other. " I already knew the answer as I tried to yank the tank I had on lower.

" Your gonna help. " I laid back down as Elijah crawled over my body. Our faces a mere inch away.

" You ready princess?" I heard Ryker whisper in my ear right before Elijah kissed my lips gently.

He licked my bottom lip and nipped until I opened.

It was a slow sloppy kiss.

One that had me begging for more.

" if anything gets to be to much just ummm yank my ear or something. " I saw the humor and seriousness swirling in his pretty eyes.

" Okay baby. " He kissed down my neck and chest. His tongue dipping into my bellybutton.

I arched my back.

" Will you let me eat?" I heard a groan beside me but my focus was on his lips and words.

I couldn't even get any words out. My mouth suddenly dry as he spread my legs wide for him.

I bent my legs and encased his head with my thighs.

He kissed up and down each only to nip when getting close to my punani.

I got insecure when I remember i was
Hairy down there.

As if he was reading my mind he winked at me before giving me kisses down low.

The sudden feeling of something hot and soft filling me had me moaning and writhing.

I heard Elijah's soft groans and I was confused as to why he was groaning.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by another warm mouth.

I forgot Ryker was there until a warm mouth latched onto my breast.

I felt Elijah's big hand grab my wrist. Placing my hand on the back of his head.

My fingers digging into the soft curls.

My release was coming on strong and there was nothing i could do.

I looked down and saw his grey eyes, his hands grabbing my thighs and spreading them farther.

The sounds and vibrations from his groans were enough to throw me overboard.