Um Hi, Mr. Bad Boy

Summary

What do you get when you add weird, sarcastic, clumsy and a slight touch of nerd glasses? That’s right, you get Leannerd Hamilton. Well, no not really. You get Leanna Hamilton. But she’s a nerd… Get it? Lean’nerd’ Hamilton? No? Okay.

She is your typical – oh wait, scratch that – more than typical goody two shoes teenager who doesn’t need to go to the gym to stay fit since she already carries books with 400+ pages in her hand every day. That’s cool right? But unfortunately, it isn’t. Many things that are cool in Leanna’s dictionary are definitely not cool in 95% of the student’s of Kirkwood High School’s dictionary. Which is why, she would rather act like she hates Harry Potter for a day, than socialise with ‘messed up muggleheads’.

On the other hand, we have ‘The Josh Carter’ who is an egotistical ass. Yes, that’s right. Or maybe a few more words… Player, arrogant, jerk, asshole, prick, bastard, cocky- oh, you want me to stop? Fine. But unfortunately, this egotistical ass is very, very, very, very, very, very, very sexy (you can add a few more very’s to that if you want to). ‘The Josh Carter’ has a body and face that looks like it has been carved by the Greek Gods. He is the guy that all the girls in town drool over. He is guy who holds the record of breaking the most number of car windows in town. He is the guy who doesn’t give a damn, or as he says ‘fuck’ about anyone.

So where will an accidental call in a game of truth and dare get Leanna and Josh?