Chapter 1.

Um Hi, Mr. Bad Boy.

Chapter 1.

~~~

First impression is the last impression.'

Even if you don't agree with me, you have to admit it's true.

I mean, people's minds are just so screwed up nowadays that once they see a person, they decide for once and for all that this person is dumb and we'll never talk to him/her again.

And trust me, I know that from experience.

So this time, I was going to make an out-of-this-universe first impression. Yes, universe, not 'world'.

I was going to a new school and this time, I would make sure that it's not like the previous years of my school or as I may say 'the-place-where-I-couldn't-even-poop-in-peace'.

Therefore, 'Mission: Make a Mind Blowing First Impression So That Everyone Falls in Love with You and You Become The Most Popular Girl in School', activated.

Um, did I go too far?

****

Yeah, remember I said that I was going to make an 'out-of-this-universe' impression?

Well, that was not going according to plan. Not at all.

For starters, I woke up late as my mother deary was out the entire night with her boyfriend spending quality time together.

A lot of quality time........ And I'm not even going to get into the details.

I mean that she went on a dinner, and then a movie and I don't think that anyone of us wants to know what she did there.

An old lady getting it on with her old boyfriend in the movie theatre. Shocker, right?

Holy Frosties, please don't tell her that I called her an old lady!

My mum looked like the older version of me (duh) we both have blue eyes and the same shade of brown hair, but you'd never know since she always kept dying her hair. I wouldn't say I hate her, but I don't like her either.

She changed a lot after my dad passed away. I do talk to her and sometimes joke with her, but it's not the same anymore. We don't have that mother-daughter thing between us at all now, although I wish we did. After dad passed away, she started smoking to 'calm herself down'. That's what she told me. She also started cursing a lot and all this was quite disturbing for me since I was only thirteen back then.

I remember crying all night while my mum went and partied at clubs, she still does, but at least she has a job now. Sometimes I think she's more of the teenager than me but yeah, getting back on topic again.

So basically, she woke up late due to which I woke up late.

Oh, don't think my mum wakes me up. I was just deciding what to wear for today and therefore, slept late and I had broken my alarm clock a few days ago with a hammer because it was getting on my last nerves.

What?

I know I'm crazy. I've been told that many times. And I don't really know why.

I ran around my room, trying to find my converse, with my toothbrush in my mouth which was almost about to fall as I jumped to pull my jeans up.

"LEANNA! HURRY UP!" My mom yelled as I ran down the stairs and in to the kitchen to rinse my mouth. She hates it when I do that but I really don't care.