Family Night Fun

Brianna Garcia Colace (Brie Bella) POV

It's been a week since Roman & I been dating, but right now it will be a family fun night with myself, Roman, & his daughter Joelle.

I heard the Pensacola County Fair opens Wednesday through Saturday so I got three tickets to get there.

At my house, I'm officially getting ready to leave. I'm driving through town to Roman's house to pick him & Joelle up from there.

Minutes later, I pulled up to Roman's driveway. I honked my horn to let them know that I'm in the driveway, waiting for them.

Meanwhile, Roman & Joelle left the house and walked to my car. I was so excited and happy to see him and his daughter.

When Roman came to the car, He kissed me as I giggled. This is my first time to met Roman's daughter. She's so precious! When I met Joelle, she seems like a sweet little angel.

As We greet together, I drove to the Pensacola city Fair. Joelle was so super excited to be here!

AUTHOR'S POV

As they paid the tickets, They want to go to the Devil's Flight roller coaster.
The rollercoaster is heep high about 260 feet above the sky. The riders were screaming.

As the riders got finished, Joelle, Roman, & I started to get in the seats.
We put our seatbelts on as the handles were on us.

AUTHOR'S POV

Five seconds later, the ride got started as slowly this time. When the coaster rides slowly to the top of my the dark night sky, Joelle looked in the ground and said, "Brie, I'm scared!" Joelle started to get worried.

Brie replied back, "I know sweetie, I'm scared too!" Then I started to hold her hand very tight. Roman has his eyes very tight as he looks terrified.

When the ride got started, It started to down the ramp as everybody was screaming. Joelle was screaming as I holding her hand as I screaming very loud. Brie turned around and saw Roman keep saying, "Whoo! Whoo!"

Brie blushes and smiled at him. When the ride got even faster, Joelle was screaming to death but Brie calmed her down.

The ride went over the loop and goes down the ramp few times as it ends.
When the rides ends, Roman & Brie calmed down Joelle. She was so scared.

They love the ride. But they think it's so scary but cool ride. They loved it! They want to go other rides.

They been to the Ferris Wheel, Merry Go Round, Swing the Rings to the Bottle, Painting Faces, and Shooting Hoops with Big Soft Teddy Bears for a prize!

They had a good time together! It was really fun time as a family! They enjoyed themselves.

They drove back home while Joelle fall asleep at the backseat.

Family Fun always be fun and exciting! Because fun is with family.