EXCITING NEWS!!! BRIE is PREGNANT!!!

Brianna Anoa'i (Brie Bella) POV

It's been a struggling week for Roman and I

It's been a struggling week for Roman and I. We struggling to get pregnant for weeks but it's hard.  All I do want to be a mom to have Roman's baby. I wanted to be a mom for a long time.

After my IVF treatments for me for not being pregnant, I was depressing. I want to be a mom so bad. Joelle was eager to become a big sister.

Around 4:28 in the afternoon in our home in Pensacola, Roman was watching NFL football while Joelle was playing with our two dogs, Josie & BoBo. I was at the bathroom, taking the pregnancy test if I wonder I was pregnant.

At that moment, I'm officially pregnant! I'm mommy to be! When the test came out positive,  That's when I shout out Joe's name.

Brie: Oh my God! Joe! Joelle!
Look at this!

Joelle: What is it, Mommy?

Brie: The test said pregnant 1-2 weeks!

Roman: You're finally pregnant!

Joe Anoa'i (Roman Reigns) POV

I had my arms around my wife's waist and saw her pregnancy test that said,  "Pregnant 1-2 weeks!

I can't believe my beautiful wonderful wife is pregnant! She been waiting for this forever!  She always dreamed about to be a mom someday that makes her happy.  I'm the luckiest man for her. Joelle is so excited to become a big sister to our new child.
We are excepting our first child together.

AUTHOR'S POV

Finally, the news had broke!  Roman & Brie are having a baby! Brie's dreams has come true! Brie posted on a picture with her pregnant test on her hand, smiling on the background to know that Brie is pregnant!

She posted on Instagram:

@thebriebella - My dreams are coming true!  I'm officially now a mommy to be!  I couldn't even think about my husband Roman makes me the luckiest woman in the world!

After her picture sent in her instagram page,  She was jumping up and down, squealing and smiling at the same time! She going to be a mom!

Her sister Nikki return at WWE SummerSlam to face Becky Lynch,  Naomi, & Carmella and team up with Natayla & Alexa Bliss last month. When she saw Brie's picture on her instagram, She's in a total shocked!

Nikki is an aunt again! Few months ago, Brie's & Nikki's younger brother
JJ pronounces to his whole family that his wife Lauren is pregnant with a baby girl!

If Nikki and Seth get married and having babies together, Nikki will be the happiest person in the world!

At this moment, Roman start to rubbing his wife Brie's pregnant belly until the new baby boy or girl will grow inside in Brie's womb and told her that "I love you. I am proud to be a husband and father to Joelle and our new baby. "

Brie had the greatest feeling in her life! But when she's pregnant, She got a lot of plans. She having the baby's gender revealing party, 2 or 3 baby showers & 2 maternity photoshoots.

Maybe then soon, Brie will invited her family and Roman's family to her baby gender reveal party! When she get 7 weeks pregnant, they will have her ultrasound.

WOW! Dreams come true!  Brie and Roman are going to be parents! Joelle is going to be a big sister and she's super excited if the baby was a girl!
Brie's officially a mommy to be!  CONGRATULATIONS Joe & Brianna