Trouble

Gem's POV

Aw I hope my Kiki's okay, wait, he's not mine. Neither is Jc. They're both so perfect. I can't even pick between them. I'm confused to as to why he ran though.. I hope that it wasn't all my fault for this.

Kian's POV

I had no idea where I was going, I just knew if I had stayed there, I would've snapped. Somehow I loved Gem already, I needed her to be mine.

Narrator's POV

All three cars went in different directions around town, they said they'd search for about 2 hours then meet back at the o2l house.

"KIAN!" Everybody yelled as they drove. They just wanted him to be okay, especially his best friend Sam. And his secret admirer Gem, who also admired Jc.

In the backseat of Jc's Gem was the only one not shouting for him, she was so nervous that she couldn't. Trevor had to calm her down by telling her everything's gonna be okay repeatedly.

Then all of a sudden a struck of luck came, they saw him. In Ricky's car, Ricky and Ash spotted a tall guy in a tank top and shorts running not as fast as he was before. Probably tired. They parked at the nearest store and Ricky ran to him and grabbed him.

Kian's POV

A body had just grabbed me, but I turned around to see one of my best friends, Ricky and a new friend, Ashleigh.

"Thank god you guys found me, I was getting lost and I'm sorry I worried all of you. I didn't want to leave, but I couldn't hel-"

"Calm down," they both said in synch and have him a hug, "we're gonna call everyone and tell them we found you. Then we'll all meet back at the house."

They're all gonna want to know. I can't tell them I ran because of Gem, or can I? Maybe I will. I'm just afraid Jc will hate me. He's like a brother to me, all the guys are. Love or best friends? Well I can tell them and not hurt Jc too..

Gem's POV

THANK GOD we found Kian, I was a nervous wreck! I need to go give him a huge hug when I see him.

The second we pulled into the driver, I jumped out of the car and ran into the house.

"Kian?!"

His eyes lit up when he heard her voice, "GEM?!"

We ran to each other and hugged. It was very cute actually.

Narrator's POV

The rest of the group walked in to see them hugging, Jc grew a big angry but kept himself calm.

"Oooh getting it in," teased Alex.

They both stuck their middle fingers at her. She pouted, obviously looking for comfort from Sam, which she got.

He said, "aw don't worry cutie, they're both losers anyways."

She giggled at that and squeezed him into a quick hug.

Trevor's POV

Connor, Jenn, Ricky and Ash were already all in the other room on the couch. They were just sitting there acting like kids.

Sam, Alex, Gem, Jc and I were all sitting around Kian trying to get him to fess up as to why he ran away from everyone. We knew it had to be about one of us.

"One of you will be mad," he said multiple times, it couldn't be me. I wasn't in love with any of these girls, they were awesome new best friends. But I didn't love them like that at all. I think he's talking about either Jc or Sam.

"Fine, do you guys really want to know?" Kian said with the most serious face I have ever seen in him make in my life.

We all stopped and said yes as calmly as we could.

And this is all he said, "Okay... I love Gem..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Jc and Gem or Kian and Gem?

Justem or Kiem?

What is Jc thinking about what Kian had just said about the girl they're both in love with. What do YOU think?

I'm really really really sorry for not updating quick enough. I hate school... But ILYASM okay. Stay cloudy <3