Broken Day Beach Day

Alex's POV

I woke up the next day unaware what was going on at first, but then I realized Sam and I were in the guest room at the O2L house.

We stayed up all night watching YouTube videos on Sam's MacBook Pro. So I finally turned over and noticed it was 2. Shit!

I opened Sam's computer and saw Connor posted his new vlog. Oh god. Quickly, I pressed the play button and the video began.

Eventually there was the part of me and Sam pressed up against each other. My face heated up immediately. At night Connor must have snuck into our room because he also had us cuddling while sleeping. Aww.

Stupid me decided to scroll to the comments, my low self esteem was eating me up like crazy. Tears started streaming down my face, hate really hurts from other people and I can't handle it. Comment after comment...

"Ew ugly slut"

"What a fucking whore."

"She should go kill herself, disgusting little bitch."

It's happening again. The pain is getting to me, I have to. Thank god no one was in the house as I ran to the bathroom; razor blades.

My clean wrists were then dug into and started bleeding; a lot. This is the first time I've done this in two months. I stayed strong for a while, but I broke.

Eventually my wrists stopped bleeding and my eyes stopped crying, I went back to the room where Sam was now awake.

Sam POV

Alex didn't look too good, but she was probably just as tired as I was, "what's up, cutie pie?"

"Hey Sam," her smile was delicate as if anything could break it at that very moment. It wasn't her real bright smile she always wore on her beautiful face.

"Tired?"

"Yea really tired, and my eyes hurt."

"Aw does someone need a little kiss?" I winked just to see her cheeks light up.

"Oookay," she came in and kissed me when I saw it. Scars. My girl has fucking scars on her wrists.

Alex's POV

Oh no, he pulled back. That means only one thing.

"ALEX HOW COULD YOU?! These weren't there last night." His voice started off sharp, then softened because he knew I was obviously sad.

"The fans, their comments hurt so bad. They hate me so much I didn't think I was that bad..." My voice trailed off cause I couldn't talk anymore without crying.

"Boo, they're only jealous of you. You have me, your amazing friends and the boys to always be there for you. Once the fans know you more, they'll love you. Please promise me you won't do that ever again."

"Promise," I said as he squeezed me close and kissed my cheek.

*later on*

It was a beautiful day so everybody that was at the O2L house yesterday decided to meet at the beach, god how I love California.

Gem's POV

Jc seemed so distant, he was talking to Crystal so much. Guess he moved on, well as long as I have Kian I'll be okay.

Kian's POV

Sam was holding onto Alex the whole time, like she was almost hurt or something, but I didn't pay too much attention to that because of Gem...She's so gorgeous I rarely can take my eyes off of her.

Jc and I are still pissed at each other, we have to live with each other and are pretty much brothers. This sucks.

Trevor's POV

I had no special girl to focus on, so I kind of just watched the slowly forming couples. Young love.

Ash and Ricky were playing beach volleyball, it's funny how she's better than he is.

Jenn and Connor were down by the water trying to see who could get the other one more wet. (A/N: sexual joke intended ;))

Kian and Jc used their girls just to make the other guy more jealous. I hope their arguing doesn't screw up Our2ndLife. They need bro therapy.

Alex and Sam were near the sand by me. They were the cutest by far, as I watched them more and more, I could've sworn I saw fresh scars lying on her wrists. I tried not to worry, but I just kept seeing them. I'll mention them privately to her later.

Ash's POV

Eventually Sam and Alex joined us in volleyball. I was better than Sam, but he was better than Ricky who was better than Alex. Let's just say my skills can whoop their asses any day.

We were having fun until Alex went for a spike and I saw new cuts. Shit.

"Um, Alex, can you come here?" I motioned her off the playing area and walked until our boys couldn't hear our conversation, "let me see your wrist. Now."

"No point in arguing.." She showed me what I had just seen, but now closer up. She used an actual razor, I could easily tell.

I hugged her, "why though?"

"Connor's vlog, everyone hates me.."

"Fans are evil. Some will hate you, some will love you. But hey that's life. You're better than this, you know it's true, I know it's true, and Sam knows it's true. I love you."

"Love you too Ash."

Alex's POV

We met up with everybody else at the spot where our belongings were, and Sam gave me a peck on the cheek that turned into more than just a peck.

"PDA!!!" Connor yelled. Sam and I glared at him, and he laughed like the goofball he is.

"Everybody ready?" Kian asked, clearly tired, guess Gem wore him out. We all got ready in 10 and walked back to the O2L house.

A/N:

WRITER'S BLOCK WJNDODKQNDLCDOKW SORRY EVERYONE LOVE YOU COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE. LOTS OF LOVE.