Begining

Zaylee wakes up to the sound of her alarm. Today is the first day of school. So she gets up and puts on a cute outfit and does her hair and makeup (as shown below)

 So she gets up and puts on a cute outfit and does her hair and makeup (as shown below)

She rushes out the door and rides with her best friend everleigh to school. They are the most popular girls in school so as soon as they walk thru the door everybody stops and stares some
Boys even taking pictures of them.

They go to their first class which is science. They sit next to each other and there is one more seat by them but they put a backpack on the seat so no one would sit next to them. They were pretty and they knew it. The teacher then walks up to the front of the classroom and says we have a knew student who moved from Virginia joining us today.
Zaylee's POV:
I turn my head to look at the door and I see a really cute boy walk in and then I hear the teacher say my name

Teacher: there is only one seat left over there she says to Jacob. It is next to zaylee.

Zaylee's POV: I moved the backpack and he sat down. I was freaking out on the inside but had to keep calm on the out.
Jacob: hey I'm Jacob what is ur name?

Zaylee: ummm zaylee.

Jacob: cool

Jacobs POV: this girl zaylee is really pretty! But I need to stay cool.

Zaylee: so do you live close to the school?

Jacob: yeah I just live down the street in the big White House

Zaylee: what!? We are neighbors then, I live in the big gray house right next to it!

Jacob: that's cool! Maybe we could hang out sometime!

Zaylee: I'm free after school if you wanna hang!

Jacob: yeah that would be fun

They then compare their schedules and see that they have 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th together
The bell ring and they go to their next class and a little bit later they are in their last hour which is P.E. They had options to choose what they want to do, so they walked the track together.
•40 min later•
The bell rings and they go change and walk home together. They get to zaylee's house and they go up to her room.