Chapter 2

Footsteps through the house and up the stairs followed the closing of the front door.

I quickly fumbled around with my makeup finishing up, covering up any scars or bruises left from... the last time.

The bathroom suddenly opened as I was putting everything away. I turned to find Anthony with a small smile on his face as he watched me.

"Hey"

I looked at him closely, gently smelling the air for the stench of any liquor or drugs that he might've taken.... I smelled nothing. A smile grew upon my lips, knowing that for once he was sober, meaning that things might go well today.

I walked to him after quickly checking my hair in the mirror. He wrapped a strong arm around my waist and pulled me to him.

"Hello Anthony" I giggled wrapping my arms around his neck landing a kiss on his lips.

"Ready to go?" He spoke while examining my body, head to toe and back up.

"Yes love, I'm ready." An exited smile was plastered on my face for I could not help it.

We walked downstairs and out to the car together. His hand never left my waist until he helped me into his black Volvo. He jumped in the drivers seat and away we went.

All through the ride he wouldn't tell me where we were going, or who we were going to see.

He loves to surprise me.