Chapter 1

It's my birthday. I'm turning 17. Almost a woman, but I feel older. I have more aches than a 75 year old. I don't want to get out of bed, but I know that I must. If I don't get up now, I will soon be up against my will by...... Anthony.

Anthony..... the love of my life. I'd do anything for him, I'd never leave him..... I can't leave him.

Even. If. I. Tried.

I sling my legs over the side of the bed and get up alittle wobbly, my vision slightly blurry. I rub my eyes, and my vision clears. Much better. Now, right foot step, left foot step foward..... Down the stairs I go. I don't hear or see anyone downstairs. I tilt my head to the side, this is unusual.

A note. On the kitchen counter.

I make my way to the yellow paper, picking it up and reading it:

"I'll be out for the day, fix yourself some breakfast, and be ready to go out when I get back.

-Love you, Anthony"

Out?.... It's rare that Anthony and I go.... out...together. He goes by himself alot, but me? I usually stay home, cleaning or just waiting for his arrival. I don't work, Anthony does that for the both of us. He says the woman he loves will never have to lift a finger. He is sweet, he really is.

I sat the letter back on the counter and then walked upstairs, all thoughts of cooking flying from my mind. I never really ate, the only reason I'm really ever in the kitchen is to fix him a meal.

Entering our extra bedroom, I made my way to my closet where my whole wardrobe was displayed. It was quite the wardobe. Mostly everything was picked by Anthony.

I scanned the dresses, and found a black mid thigh lenth dress with lace trim. I wasn't sure what Anthony meant by out; But knowing him, I was guessing it wasn't a very casual dressing place.

I took the dress and then picked out some lingerie that matched the dress. I took a cold shower then a hot one to make sure I was extra fresh, and to soothe my aching body. As I was finally slipping on my dress, and getting ready to put on my makeup, I heard the door opened.