Chapter Three ~ Auction Plan Pt 2 + Suprise Guests

Me: Hey guys!! Welcome back to Fairytail Truth or Dare!!!

All: WELCOME BACK!!!!

Moon: Today we have three special guests. Please all welcome, Elisha, Athena and Kennedy!!!! Oh and Kennedy's a girl...

Kennedy: Ey yow!!!

Elisha: Hi everyone!!

Athena: Sup' guys!!

All: HI!!!!

Me: Now, they didn't come here to just play. They came here because I requested them to help us five with the preparations for the upcoming auction.

Cryz: Now, BE IN YOUR BEST BEHAVIOUR

All: AYE, SIR!

Cryz: Good.

Me: Now that the intros are over, let's get things started. Of course we won't sell anything if we don't have much buyers. How about we invite the other guilds to Fairy Tail for this event??

Mira: Good idea, Laze. Now I want two persons each to tell the others about the auction. Gajeel and Levy, go tell Blue Pegasus. Cana and Elfman, go to Quatro Puppy. Gray and Wendy, off you go to Lamia Scale. Juvia and Romeo, you go get Crime Sorciere. Erza and me will go to Mermaid Heel. Lucy here together with Natsu, go tell the Sabertooth guys. Am I understood?? Now, GO!!

Minna: Roger that, Mira/Mira-san!!

~

Gajeel and Levy's Part

Levy and Gajeel took the train to go to Blue Pegasus to deliver the news. The bad thing is, Gajeel has motion sickness😑😑😑

Levy: Gajeel, can't you hold it longer?!?

Gajeel:You- ughh- pipsquek- oryfhfuf- no-djudhdud- I cant- Ughh!!!!

Levy: Get away from me!!!!

Gajeel: Orrpfgfh!!!!!

Cana and Elfman's Part

Cana: This walking sure makes me so tired. Ugh, I need booze! * gets a barrel*

Elfman: MAN!!! WALKING IS MANLY!!!!

Gray and Wendy's Part

Wendy: I'm so excited to see Cheria again!! I miss her so much!!😄😄😄

Gray: Great, I'm going to see that bastard Lyon again..

Juvia and Romeo's Part

Juvia: Huhuhu~~ Gray-sama😲😲😲😲

Romea: Hehehhe, Juvia-nee you alright???

Erza and Mira's Part

Mira: It's been a while, hasn't it Erza??

Erza: Indeed, Mirajane.