Chapter Six ~ The Couple Contest Pt 2

Bixanna

While the guild was hovering over Elfman and Evergreen about their confession a while ago, let's check out to our next couple. A certain dark blue haired man and a short white hair maiden was making their way to a theme park just nearby.

Bixlow and Lisanna were not that close so things were a little bit awkward for them. But they seems to get along somehow.

And because of this kind of game going on, they were in silence since they do not now what to do. Bixlow was wearing a dark red v neck shirt, pair of jeans and high cut shoes.

His helmet was not on, making the tattoo on face his visible. He was wearing sunglasses just in case, you know.

Lisanna was like the female counterpart of Bixlow with her red v neck shirt also, shorts and black converse. She was wearing a Fairy Tail necklace and a charm bracelet hanging in her wrists.

"I- uhmmm......" Lisanna hesitated

Bixlow flinched and looked over at her. Her head was hanging low and steam was emitting from her ears.

"...Eto.. L-lisanna, you alright?..."

The girls was shocked and immediately looked up, facing the guy.

" Huh?? Oh its nothing. Its just......I think...the air was too much... intense and ......awkward, I guess..." She muttered but he heard her

Bixlow sighed and lend his hand, " Come on "

Lisanna didn't answer and just stared at the hand in front of her

" Oi, Lisanna" she snapped out from her thoughts and looked at Bixlow

" Uhmm, o-okay.." she accepted his hand and together they walked to the park

***********

The two love birds was just taking a walk on the park when a random stranger pulled them out of the blue.

" What the- "

They didn't know what happened but suddenly they were dragged in a game called 'Sweetest Couple Contest' without them knowing, which happened to be the highlight event of the park.

" The rules were just simple. You just have to do what normal couples do and the audience will be our judges. The louder the cheers, the higher points you will get. Now, let us start our final event " the host exclaimed

The first couple was a bit older and maybe in their early 20's. The man yanked his girlfriend and suddenly kissed her cheek.

The crowd cheers and the cheering gets louder when the girl blushed and hid her face on her boyfriend's chest. Because of this moment, they earn 8 points.

The second couple was 14-15 years old. The boy was so serious while the girl was so bubbly. They were holding hands so the boy dragged her and kissed her forehead. The girl was beyond shock and suddenly gets embarrassed.

All heat rose up to her cheeks making her blush 50 shades of red.

"Usui, you baka......" The girl mumbled and hugged her lover.

" Aww, that's so sweet. Alright, you received the score of 9!!! " the host yelled

The last couple was our very own Bixlow and Lisanna of Fairy Tail. The two don't know to do since they're not very familiar with these kind of things.

" Alright, let's move on to our last couple. Minna, let's all clap our hands!!! "

Finally, its their time. The two of were so confused. Why were they dragged in to this kind of event?? What about the game?? What should they do??