(Ereri) Just an scarf (AU)

Levi's P.O.V

"Damn it!" I shout as I try to get my scarf from the closet.

I take my car keys and run outside of my house to my car. I try to start the engine, but it won't start.

"Fuck!" I shout as I leave the car and start running.

I'm going to be late if I don't hurry, was the only thing in my mind. I couldn't miss this date. It's too important. As I run the sidewalk the cold air freeze's my hand's and my nose. The feeling wasn't pleasant, so I rap my scarf on my nose. People were looking at me while I was running, and It was disturbing. As I was getting closer to my destination, I looked at my watch. I'm late, i mumbled as I started running even faster.

I got inside the restaurant, and looked for my date. He wasn't there. I went to the cashier and asked her.

"Excuse me, but is Eren Jaeger here? We we're going to have dinner here." I say a bit out of breath.

She look's at me confused. "What is your reservation name?" She asked me opening a book at the same time.

"Ackerman" I say to here with an concern voice.

"Sorry but no one has come here with that name." She says calmly looking at me.

Where is that brat now? I started walking away from her, as I wanted to go find him.

"Sir, are you not going to stay?" She asked me curiously.

"No! My boyfriend is out there somewhere, he's never late. So excuse me, I'm going to go find him." I shout at here as I slammed the door shut.

Where the fuck is Eren? I ask myself as I run every where. I would sometimes shout for him, but there was no awnser. People started whispering as they saw me run like an idiot. I run to a familiar house and knock on the door, nearly breaking it.

"I'm coming!" A woman said from the other side of the door.

The door opened, and all I could do was grab Mikasa's scarf.

"Is Eren here!" I shout at her face.

"No, he's not here. Wasn't he going on a date with you pipsqueak?" She asked with real concern on her face.

"I wouldn't be here, if Eren was with me of course." I breathe out, letting go of her scarf.

"Maybe his at Armin's place." Mikasa say's with no emotion on her face.

I just look at her and start running. That was so obvious, he and Armin are best friends after all.

I was walking now, trying to get my breathing to normal. And I saw an park on my right side. It was the park we're Eren and I first kissed. I couldn't resist to go in there. The cold air brushed my face, so I put my scarf up. I run a hand on the metal bar, it was cold. I should have put an bigger jacket on. As I was walking, I saw an tree. It made me remember that special day. I just smile, it was one of the best day's in my life.

"Levi?" Those word's got stuck on my head, I knew who the voice belongs to.

"Eren." I breath out as I turn, and take the scraf out of my mouth.

He was smiling, I couldn't resist. I went closer and hugged him. He was warm, and I didn't want to let go.

"Where the hell where you?" I ask him angrily, because he cost me a lot of money for the restaurant.

"I'm sorry Levi, I." He tried to say something, but he just hid his face on my shoulder.

"What is it Eren?" I ask him, trying not to shout at him.

"I-I, I am an idiot." He said to me with an sniff in the end.

"Why?" That's all I could ask.

"Well, because you're the person who always buy's me stuff, that I don't even need. You help me, but I don't return it. Your the person who love's me, even though I'm an asshole. Levi, the thing I'm trying to say is that, I don't deserve you. And you don't deserve me."

I could here him crack when he said the last sentence. And I couldn't move. I just stood there, while Eren was crying on my shoulder. I push him so I could look at him, and he refused to look at me. I took my scarf and went on my tiptoes, so I could wrap the scarf between us. I looked at him in the eyes and shigted.

"Eren, do you remember this? This is the scarf you gave me right under that tree exactly an year ago, over there." I pointed at the tree, still looking at him. "I know this is just a scarf, but it's way more. You are everything to me. You deserve me and I you. I love you Eren Jaeger, and I always will." I smiled to him.

I could see a smile form on the corner's off his lips.

"I love you too Levi!" He said to me before our Lip's crashed.

His Lip's were warm, and soft. And I could only smile.

"Come on brat, we still have dinner to eat." I said to him unwrapping the scarf.

"Let's go then!" He said to me holding my hand tightly.

Hello my readers! I hid an joke there, and only an true AOT fan can find it XD I'm not an fan of this but it's fine. If you liked it just comment, maybe I'll make more stuff like this. But good bye my little pipsqueaks, till the next time.

°∆° Armin The Arlert °∆°