(Jearmin) Too hot (AU)

Armin's P.O.V

I was at Jean's place, it was about midnight. I couldn't sleep, it was just way too hot. It was midsummer so I can't complain. I saw Jean sleeping peacefully next to me. He's face looked like he had a good dream. I rolled over in his bed and tried to sleep. But it didn't work, so I tried moving again, and again, and again. I just shigted loudly into the quite room.

"If you don't stop moving, you can sleep in the couch." Jean mumbled as he turned to face me.

He looked really tired, like he could just sleep all week.

"But it's too hot here, can you open the window please?" I complained to him.

"No I can't, because as I told earlier it's locked. And I don't have the key." He said shigting in the end.

"But I can't sleep." I complained as I rolled in the bed.

"Well don't complain to me, you're the one who asked to stay here. I'm going to sleep, good night." I could here annoyance in Jean's voice.

I wasn't happy that Jean didn't want to talk to me. And I wasn't happy that the air con didn't work. I would have chatted all night, but he didn't want to. As I tried to go back to sleep I couldn't, it was just way too hot. So I took my phone and earplugs, I normally get sleepy if I listen to music. I put on some music and listened to it. (I like BTS, don't judge XD)

As It started, I could see Jean putting a pillow on top of his head. Maybe he heard the song.

"Armin please, I'm trying to sleep." Jean said as it came out as mumbles.

I kept listening to it, as the song came to an end Jean took the pillow off of his head, and hit me with it. He looked annoyed so I put my phone back. Jean just rolled and put his hand on my waist.

"Please can you just sleep?" Jean whispered to my ear.

I got little chilles of it, and just stroked his hair. Jean immediately went to sleep, as I was still awake. Why is it so damn hot in here? I thought to myself.
After a few hours I was still awake, and I decided to annoy Jean. I poked his cheek for awhile, and that made Jean burry his face into my chest.

"Hey Jean, you awake?" I whispered into the empty room.

"I am now." He mumbled into my chest.

"Wanna know something?" I asked him.

"What?" He said with annoyance in he's voice.

"It's too hot here, I can't sleep." I said to him as I stared at him.

I could feel Jean getting really pissed off, so I didn't say anything. After a minute Jean went on top of me, and he pinned me onto the bed.

"If you don't stop going on about how hot it is, I'm going to give you a reason to feel hot." Jean said with a serious voice.

I just stared at him. He looked so serious about it. He just sighed and was going to go back to sleep but I didn't allow it. So I took the collar of his T-shirt, and pressed our lips together. I didn't want him to leave me so I continued kissing him.

I could feel Jean lifting my shirt up, so I put my hand's up so it was easier to take off. Jean pinned my hands on top of my head and started sucking my neck. I couldn't keep it in, so I let a few moans out. He kissed me again, and bit my bottom lip for access. I opened my mouth a little and I could feel his tongue exploring my mouth. As we separated we were both panting for air.

"Are you hot enough?" Jean smirked at me while saying that.

I just stared at him, as he rolled off of me. I could hear him turning his pillow. Why does he want to sleep? I went close to his ear and whispered.

"Why do you want to sleep? It's summer." I tried to whisper that he could hear me.

"Because I'm tired." He said turning to face me again.

"But it's summer, we should be up the whole night." I said a bit too excited.

"Fine, what do you want to do?" He said while rubbing his eyes.

I thought a little, and got an idea.

"We could jump on the bed." I said to him.

"That's what little kids do, and if you didn't notice we're not kids." He said while yawning.

"Well then I'll jump alone." I said standing on the bed.

I first took my shirt and put it on, and started jumping around the bed, but not in Jean. I didn't want to annoy him so I just jumped on my side. I could see Jean sighting and joining me. We jumped a while until I bumped into Jean and fell onto the floor.

"Armin, are you okay?" Jean said as he came next to me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I grouned as I rubbed my head.

"I think that's enough. Come on, let's go to bed." Jean said while patting the bed.

I clome in and snuggled into Jean. It was still too warm, but I didn't want to let go of Jean. He's mine, and only mine.

"Jean." I said to him.

"Yes?" He asked while yawning.

"Are you going to be mine forever?" I asked him.

"Of course." He mumbled.

He went back to sleep, so i decided to go too. Even if it was too hot.

Hellooo, so I don't know where this idea came from. But here you are, hopefully you liked it, and I'll see you next time.

(Spoilers don't read below)

Chapter 84 came and I'm literally crying of happiness, my coconut head lives! Thank you Isyama, and don't make Armin have more pain, otherwise your going to have a lot of pain.

_Armin The Arlert_