(12) Natsu

"L-Lucy?..." She shut her eyes. Why did she shut her eyes?! She got really pale. I glared at the doctor. "HURRY UP AND FIX HER!!!" I glanced back at her and watched her carefully. She wasn't moving at all. I walked over and felt for her pulse. I waited. Nothing. My eyes widened and I checked her wrist. Still nothing. Something warm ran down my face. Tears?...I stood over her, my head down and I clenched my fists. I never cry, its a sign of weakness, but now...its different... I let the tears roll down, and I whispered. "Lucy..." The doctor left the room, and I was left there. "This is all my fault...I couldn't protect you...I should've went in that room first...I'm sorry...Lucy.." I picked her up gently, and she was limp on my arms. I looked at her face. She's so pretty...I carried her out of the hospital and went back to the hangout. I walked silently, like any sudden sound would disturb her, even though I knew she wasn't waking up. If those screwed up doctors wouldn't help her, I'll do it myself. As I walked in, my friends stopped what they were doing, and stared. I avoided eye contact with all of them, and walked to the staircase that lead to her room. Gray walked up to me. "Natsu I'm real-" I cut him off and growled with a wavering voice. "Save it." I took Lucy upstairs to the room and placed her gently in the bed. She still didn't move at all. I didn't want to admit it...but..I sighed. Lucy's...dead...I replayed that thought in my head over and over. Dead....dead?...Lucy can't be dead. She's just taking a nap is all...a really...really long nap...I stuck with that and grabbed some health kit I found and lots and lots of bandages. Her arm was broken, I decided to start with that. I learned a little bit from my little sister Wendy, before she died...She was a really skilled healer. I worked on getting the bone to set back the way it was, then wrapped it tightly in bandages. After I got that done, I examined the rest of her. She had three broken ribs...I dont know what to do about that..nor do I know how...I grit my teeth. "D-Damnit..." At least she couldn't feel the pain...I'm glad that I didn't have to listen to her scream...I layed beside her on the bed, and wrapped my arm around her. Cold. That's my first thought. I cried quietly, and hugged her close. I stayed that way with her. After a long while, I drifted off to sleep. The only difference between us then, is that I would wake up in a few hours.

Lucy...me...dead...I hate killing myself but for the story I'll do it. ╥﹏╥