(15) Lucy

Its so dark in here...Where am I?..I hear Natsu's voice. I'm trapped in a box I think. I feel the box get dropped. "Ow!" I shuffle around and press on the top of the box. Then, it opens and I wince, because of the brightness. Before I can understand what's happening, I'm pulled into a tight hug. "Luce..." Natsu?...He hugged me tighter and tighter. I've never seen him cry like this...it's a bit..what's the word...unsettling. "I'm so glad your okay...I'm sorry...I'm sorry I let this happen to you...it's my fault...it's all my fault.." He broke down completely, shaking and sobbing in my arms. "Hey now..don't cry..it wasn't your fault...this isn't like you.." I ran my hand through his hair and he calmed down a little. "Nothing will ever be the same Luce...I can't lose you again...I won't.." That made me smile. "Heh...I love you too, ya big idiot..." He sat up and gave me a weird look. I leaned back a little. "What did you just say?..." My face went completely red. He leaned in closer, and I dunno what came over me, but I grabbed a thick book that just so happened to be nearby and chopped him in the head with it. "You idiot!!" I yelled and covered my face. He was on the ground and his head was steaming. "OOWWWWW LUCE WHY'D YOU HIT ME?? YOUR MEAN!"

"I'M NICE AND YOU KNOW IT!!"

"Not right now your not.."

"WHAT WAS THAT?!"

"U-UH, NOTHIN! NOTHIN AT ALL!!"
After I chopped him a second time, I waited for him to recover, then he picked me up bridal style and walked to my house. I've been so busy with all the crazy stuff that's been happening that I forgot I had a home. Then suddenly, Natsu gave me that stupid looking grin that I adore, and said, "I love ya too Luce." I felt my face heat up as I smiled at him, and I just closed my eyes and rested in his arms.