Vacation

1:36am, Montez had been staring at his clock for the past half an hour . He had woken up out his sleep and couldn't seem to get his eyes to stay shut . This was normal for him . Ever since he was a kid . Which was why he was more of a night owl . His mind reran memories of last night . After dinner somehow Maliyah convinced him to play hide and seek .

It was cute how enthusiastic she could be even about the littlest things . Kind of like how people treat small children . Praising them for even the littlest things .

Just when Montez found himself falling back asleep he sensed something wrong . He strained to see in the dark but he seen a figure moving . It was moving slowly but progressively towards his bed . What the fuck , he thought as he pulled out his gun from under the corner of his mattress . Before the figure could move anymore he flicked the light on and pointed the gun .

It was Maliyah . She had on a tank top and some tight boy shorts that was making her look all types of edible . She had tears coming down her face and looked petrified now that she had a gun pointed at her . That look of fear was quickly traded for anger . " It's me asshole ! Why would you bring a gun on our vacation ? WHY ? . " . The tears were flowing again . Oh great , thought Montez . He put his gun down on the nightstand and quickly got up and walked over to her . " You know I gotta protect us . " , he lifted up her chin . Her eyes were all red and puffy and she was now breathing heavily . " Calm down , breathe Maliyah . " . He pulled her into his chest .

He wanted to ask why she was crying because it was obvious that she was in tears before he pulled his gun out but he figured it was a bad time . He would wait until the morning . Soon , her breaths were back to normal . " Come stay in my bed tonight . " , pleaded Montez . Maliyah didn't say anything she just nodded and quietly made her way to his side of the bed and got in . Montez slid in next to her and almost instantly she laid her head on his chest and draped her leg over his . She didn't want him going anywhere and frankly he didn't mind it that way .