Uncle Kellins House!

We got to the house after a journey that included Singing loudly, Throwing food at each other and Drawing on Rians face (Don't ask) .

I walked inside and yelled hello as I ran up the stairs and into my room.

A couple of minutes later My fathers walked into my room dressed nicely in Suits. They stood in front of my bed as Daddy Mike helped Daddy Tony with his tie.

"You're going to meet your cousins today." Daddy Mike started

"Cool how many are there?" I asked exitedly

"Your Uncle Kellin has 2 kids, Copeland is 11 and Rowen is 13."

He replied. He got a worried look on his face and whispered something into Daddy Tonys Ear.

They both looked at each other and then at me.

"If you think Im going to try to flirt with Rowen you can think again." I said before they had a chance to talk.

"Ok Sweetheart, Just no boys yet alright? You are too young." Daddy Tony says sweetly rubbing my arm.

"Oh and by the way Im looking into signing you up for school." Daddy Mike added

"Alright." I replied Simply

"All right lets get going then!" Daddy Tony said cheerfully

All my Uncles are downstairs waiting for us. We all split up and get into cars. I end up riding with Daddy Mike, Uncle Jaime, and Tio Vic.

"What does the fox say?" I ask

"Oh gosh no please don't" Uncle Jaime says sighing

"Why would you stat that again Ash?" Daddy Mike says

"Ring ting ting ting!" Tio Vic shouts

And I laugh like crazy.

My phone beeps in my pocket and It's a text from Daddy Tony.

Daddy T: Tell your dad to give you the the money for Pizza.

Me: Okay Daddy <3

"Dad! Daddy Tony said to give me the money for pizza!"

"Oh I almost forgot! Here you go" He says Handing me $30.

"Thank you and also while we are on the subject can I have an instgram?" I ask

"We weren't on the subject but yeah why not."

"Thank you!" I say as we pull into the drive way of a large house and start to get out.

I hear the door swing open and A voice(Im almost 300% sure it's my uncle Kellins) scream

"Copeland can you wait untill she gets inside PLEASE??"

"No dad duh." Was her reply right before the Tiny child smashes into me and squeezes me into a hug.

"Cousin!" She screeches

"Hello! you must be Copeland!" I tell her

"Yes and you're Ash right? because if you're not this is really awkward.

"I am Ash." I say smiling as someone comes and pulls me into a hug.

"Hi Ash it's so nice to meet you. Im your Uncle Kellin, This is your cousin Copeland who needs to go say hello to her uncles and My son Rowen should be around here somewhere."

"Nice to meet you Uncle Kellin" I say smiling up at him.

"Lets get your bag inside then." he says picking it up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:

Ok here ya go kinda a filler but we meet Cope! I have so many Ideas for her character its amazing! Love you guys!