Out with All time low

"Where are we going exactly?" I ask. Everything in the house happend so fast but here I am in the car with All time low.

"I was thinking this little music shop. What do you think?" Uncle Alex asks me

"Sounds perfect." I say with a smile.

The rest of the read was a quite but comfortable. Rian braided my hair.

Finally we pulled up to a small shop and got out.

"It looks so cool." I say rushing in.

I get inside and its perfect a Shelves of records and cd's line the walls. Theres a couple of tables right in the middle and in the front of the room a check out counter. It had a nice vintage feel to it.

Soon everyone else was inside. Rain and Zack start looking around while Alex and Jack Walked right up to the counter. I went with them.

"Do you have any record players?" Alex asks the teenage hipster working behind the counter.

"Um.. Yeah" she says not looking up.

Slowly she glances up from her book.

With a bored look she gets up and goes to the back. When she comes back she's holding a record player.

"Perfect." Jack says smiling.

"Go find some records Ash." They say in unison.

I run off and find Favorite worst nightmare by the Artic Monkeys and another by Voxtrot. I got back to the counter Uncle Alex payed for that and The record player.

"Thank you so much!" I say excitedly

"You are so welcome. Anything for our niece. Lets get you home now, It's almost time for you to go to Kellins." Alex says as we walk out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was a filler chapter sorry if it sucks.