Meeting my uncles

"You ready?" Mike asks

We're standing at the front door of their house. Our house. I take a few deep breaths before nodding my head. 

And suddenly Im lifted off my feet. 

"Jaime put her down I wanna see her!" I hear someone shout.  

My vision clears and I relize Im in Jaimes arms, hes holding me above his head and Im looking down at him.

"Hello! Im Uncle Jaime!" He shouts putting me down 

"Hi Uncle Jaime" I say giving him a small wave

"You scared her!" Vic yells at Jaime. He looks at me and opens his arms. I hug him.  

"Im your Tio Vic. Nice to meet you Ash."

"Nice to meet you Tio Vic." I tell him smiling

"Can we show Ash her room Turtle?"

"Yeah Mike and I are going to start dinner. Come down when you're settled Ash." Tony, My dad, Says

"Alright." I say following Tio Vic and Uncle Jamie

We walk down the hallway and they show me where everything is. Finally we reach a door at the end and Vic opens the door.

Oh my gosh this room is perfect. Its pretty big with Sky blue walls. In the middle is a California King sized bed with a bedside table. I walk into the closet and open it. Its huge! Huge but empty.

"We're going to go to the mall tomorrow so you can buy clothes." Vic says 

I jump forgetting they where there sitting on my bed.

"Oh alright. This room is perfect. I love it." I say running over and jumping on him. This suprises me because I usually dont like showing my feeling to people unless I really know them. But I feel safe with them. My uncles

"Hey Im the one who painted it!" Jaime whines "All Vic did was watch me while I did it. 

I jump to him and hug him.

"Thank you Uncle Jaime!"

"Your welcome! Lets go down stair and see what you're parentals have made for dinner

We get to the kitchen to see Mike and Tony making out.

"Get a room you whores" Mike says 

They pull away Tony blushes and Mike flips Jaime off

"How do you like your room Ash?" Mike asks me as he starts setting the table. 

"I love it thank you so much!" I all but squeak

"Im glad" Tony says "Sit down you guys we're having pizza.

We all sit at the table and food gets served. Vic starts telling us a wuld story about some stalked.b fangirl. I really liked it here it felt safe like home. Like family. When Vics done with his story I ask Mike and Tony what I should call them.

"Whatever you want." They reply and Unison

"Daddy Tony and Daddy Mike it is. " I announce

We finish eating and Daddy Mike tells me to get ready for bed because we're going somewher special in the morning. I try to ask where but no one will tell me. I guess Ill find out tomorrow. When I get to my room I slip into my pyjamas and get into bed.

Ash Fuentes Perry. I love it. I love them. My new family. Its hard to belive I woke up alone in this world unloved but Im ending the day my life totally changed. For once in my life I feel wanted, loved and its the best feeling in the world.