Prologue

Moments a Niall Horan fan fiction

Prologue

"Emma ? Sweetie please let me in ?!" My mother desperately shouted. She knows I found my birth certificate. Huh. Out of all my eighteen years of being part of this so called " family " you would have think they would have told me I'm adopted.

I should probably tell you about myself.

My names Emma Brady ... Well according to me birth cert it's Emma Clifford ... I'm 19. I have brown hair that goes a small bit lighter at the ends. My eyes are hazel green. And I'm 5" 5' in average. I have been bullied and for that reason i don't eat much. I'm highly insecure and I was diagnosed with clinical depression last year.

I start my rampage as my tears fall. My whole life has been a lie and still would be if I hadn't found the cert.

I started screaming and throwing anything that was within reach. I kicked the wall.

Dry wall + kicking it hard = big hole in wall.

I fell to the ground and curled into a ball and sobbed.

I can't stay here. But I have no where to go.

" Charlotte , what's going on ?!?" My 'fathers' voice boomed through out the house.

I heard his heavy footsteps pound up the stairs. And toward my room.

" She knows John. She found her cert. "

I walked over to my bathroom and started searching. I haven't done this in a few months but I need relief.

No I am not over reacting. Well I don't feel like I am.

"Emma ?!? What are you doing?!" My .... John yelled through my bedroom door. I saw the handle jiggle.

I locked my bathroom door knowing he will get a spare key to open my bedroom.

I eventually found it. My razor.

I looked at all of my scars. I don't want to. But I need to. The past months have been hard and this is just the last straw.

I started to add to my picture that slowly got painted in red.

((A/N alright guys I don't want you doing any of this stuff I don't cut myself and I don't want you to either you need a friend ? You got one right here PM me or kik me if you need a talk ill reply no matter what my kik is macemma ))