1. Shut the door.

Moments

1. Shut the door.

After I found out I was not REALLY part of the Brady family and after i sorta relapsed. I cleaned myself up and sat back on my bed just a minute before my door was unlocked and opened.

And FYI. I don't cut my arm. No one knows I cut except Rebecca. I do it on my stomach area. No one sees it and no one would touch it. Plus my 'mother' hated me wearing long sleeved clothing.

There stood Charlotte John and Shane. Shane. He is my twin. I wonder if he knows. That were adopted. I'm certain were twins cas were the image of each other and we do twin stuff like yknow only things twins can do. Like not many people end up going out with different people and some how suggest going to the same place. And ok I know close to none twins can do what we do.

One thing we can do and other cant is ....

.

.

.

.

Get along !!! *gasp* yeah we are really really close. He is probably one of the only people who doesn't treat me like glass since my diagnoses. And that's what I miss being treated normally.

And the second thing we can do. Is pretty abnormal. We can like uhh ..telecommunicate? Yeah we can talk to each other with out speaking. Only we know this though. We don't want to be probed by scientists.

I had a look at Shane. He was panting, in his running gear with bottle in hand, and all sweaty. I'm guessing he has just arrived back from the gym. He is really athletic I mean he can drive but he decided to RUN to the gym workout and RUN back I mean. No just no.

"Emma. Please. Listen to us" mu-Charlotte begged as I picked up my iPod and my favourite book. The fault in our stars. Everyone knew this is how I disconnected with everyone for a few hours. Just sitting and reading while music plays softly in my ears.

"No." John said as he took my iPod and book away and out them down on the locker beside my bathroom. Shit.

"Emma .... Why is there blood on the floor .....?" His low voice said.

Shitting fuck.

"What?!?" Charlotte squeaked.

"Chillax stubbed myself shaving !!sheesh !" I lied in the spot.

"Uhh what's going on?" My bros voice filled my head. I looked at him as he cocked his head at me.

"I...just wait you'll find out in a few. Can you ... Uh go I your room it down stairs or something I need to talk to them. Promise ill tell you after. " I thought back. He nodded leaving.

"You will answer my questions and no sugar coating it. " I snapped at my parents who were just staring at me.

They nodded and sat on my bed as I got off my bed and sat on my wheely chair.

"Does Shane know ?" I asked somewhat calmly.

"No " John said lowly as his and Charlottes heads hung in shame.

" were you going to tell us ?"

"In the future"

"What do you know about my real family?"

"They're Australian and your mums name is Karen. "

"I'm telling Shane " I stood up and walked out of my room.

"Shane ?!" I called

"Yeah?" His head popped out of his room.

*

"Sooo ...mum and dad arnt our real mum and dad? And our real family are Australian ? And our moms names Karen ?" I nodded.

"Shane .... I want to find her I mean our birthcerts will help a lot" I paused trying to put together my next sentence. " I have to find her ASAP and get answers. Do you want in?"

He seemed hesitant but nodded after. I smiled.

"Good. Start packing. I'm going to book two flight tickets to Australia now. " I hugged him. Walking out as I shut the door I smiled thinking about what my real family will be like.