I'm...

Bon's POV
I sighed and shook my head. Something was upsetting (Y/N) and so I was going to find out what.

"Tell me what it is." I said a little more stern. She bit her lip and her eyes became glossy.

"I can't..." She whispered. I held her head on my hands. She tilted her head a bit to rest on one of my hands.

"Why not?" I asked her, kissing her forehead.

"B-Because you'll hate me..." She replied even quieter. I could barely hear her, but these words hit me so hard. Was it so bad?

Was it that she loved Shima? It's that what that was about...? If it was, then it would explain why I caught them kissing. I inhaled.

"Listen, if it's because you love Shima, I get it." I said sadly. "That would explain why you two were kissi-"

"Bon, no! That's not it! I don't love Shima, I love you!" She widened her eyes ever so slightly. She smiled weakly. "It's one of those situations where if I told you I'd have to kill you."

"I'm sure you wouldn't. Just tell me... I promise not to tell anyone?" I offered. She looked up at me with her beautiful eyes, taking my breath away.

"I'm... No! I can't do it! I can't risk your life..." She took a step back, sitting on hey bed and covering her face.

Rin's POV
(Y/N) hadn't returned, and so I was getting worried.

"Yukio! I'm going for (Y/N). If she comes here, call me." I told him, running out of the room.

I was angry- no, more than angry; furious. How could she stay with Bon for this long? I know how Bon can get sometimes...

As I made my way over to his dorm, I thought about how protective I was over (Y/N). I know I had only known her for a little less than a year, bit I feel add of we had known each other for a life time.

I know all of her secrets, all of her worries, all of her fears. I know all pic her likes, dislikes. She even told me whenever she had a crush on someone. The last person she had liked was Amaimon because he was weird, but she soon want off him because he was our brother.

I wasted no time in running into the dorm, searching the corridors for Bon and Onee-Chan. I went down the left corridor, only to find them all occupied by random people I had seen around the Academy. Going to the corridor down the right, I saw blood on the wall opposite the last door, number fourteen. The door to number eight had bloody hand prints on, and that made me shiver. What the Hell happened?!

"Ow!" A muffled cry of pain sounded from eight. I knocked on the door twice.

"Hey! You okay in there?" I asked the person. They remained silent. "Hellooooo?"

"Rin?" Shima questioned.

"Shima?" I opened the door and gasped. He was on his red-stained bed with bandages around his stomach. He lay on his back, holding a cloth over his nose.

"Hehe... hey, Rin. Before you ask, I'm alright." He raised one of his arms, wincing in pain.

"What happened to you?" I asked, dropping Kurikara on the opposite bed.

Shima's POV
Right then, I really disliked Bon. Not hate, just strongly dislike. I smirked to myself, thinking off all the ways I could get him in false trouble.

(Y/N). (Y/N) was sure to be Rin's weak point.

"Bon made (Y/N) upset, and so I tried to stick up for her. Bon beat me up and took (Y/N) into his room. Who knows what they're doing in there..." I tried to hide my smirk from my obvious lie. Rin furrowed his eyebrows and clenched his fists. Throwing Kurikara into his back, he stormed out of my room and to Bon's.

Rin's POV
Bon hurt (Y/N).

That was it, my anger had taken over me. There was no controlling my powers now. I could feel my tail growing warmer as it tightened around my body.

I'm sorry, Bon.