Brothers

My POV
I sat there, feeling my heart shatter into a million pieces, and yet not one tear fell.

Bon doesn't love you~

He hates you~

You're nothing to Bon~

My mind kept taunting me, repeating the words over and over again. I couldn't go to him ever again.

What about Rin? No. He would hate me for going with Bon and then letting him hurt me.

Yukio...? Eh. He wouldn't be very happy with me. Plus, I just revealed the secret of the Academy. He would get Shura to kill Bon.

I didn't know who to go to. Izumo never liked me, all the Senseis know what I am and so that purposely avoid me.

The window slammed open. "Hello Sister."

Of course! Amaimon and Mephisto! ...Athough... the last time I went to Mephisto, he tried to reveal my powers by making me as angry as possible and then getting Igor to help.

"Hey, Amaimon." I said blankly, barely acknowledging him. He picked the cherry lolly out of his mouth and inspected it, taking quick glances from the lolly to me.

Suddenly, a cherry flavour filled my mouth. Looking down, I saw the lolly stick sticking out of my mouth.

"You looked sad. Cherry is my favourite, it should cheer you up." He said plainly, jumping next to me and crossing his legs. "Brother wants to see you."

I sighed, standing up. I looked around the room. Rin didn't even notice the burns.

My arm flung up to my face and blocked a foot speeding to my face. Amaimon and unwrapped another lolly and put his foot down. "You're much better with reflexes than Rin-Chan. Much nicer too."

I curtsied and smiled weakly. "Thank you."

I followed Amaimon out of the window, not bothering to close it.

~

"Good evening, (Y/N)! Ours nice to see you're alive." Mephisto smirked. I sat on the comfy armchair opposite him and closed my eyes, resting my head against one of my hands.

"Good evening, Mephisto." I mumbled. Amaimon crouched down on top of the back of the chair next to me.

"I see you told one of the students your secret. You know what we must do no-"

"You're not going to touch him, are you, Mephy?" I interrupted him, opening my eyes to glare at him.

"I'm not, no. Shura will be sent, possibly Igor." He answered, smiling at my hurt expression. "Why should you care what happens to him, anyway? He broke your heart." He frowned and drew a finger down from his eye, signifying a tear.

"I don't care anymore." I answered plainly.

"It was two minutes ago." Amaimon added.

"Nobody asked for your input." I growled at my brother. He blinked at me and went to back to sucking his lolly.

"Listen," Mephisto leant forward on his desk. "He'll have to be dealt with."

"Let me do it then!" I burst out. He smirked and leant back into his chair.

"If you are willing?" He said as a question. I nodded and calmed myself. He poofed away and reappeared next to me. "You will have to do it tomorrow night, when they all go to find all of the lanterns for a second time. Lure Bon out and deal with him then. Amaimon will take Rin and Yukio."

I nodded.

Of course I wasn't going to flippin' kill Bon!

"And if you try anything unnecessary, Shura will take over." He added. I took in the extra information.

So he knew I might try something. I put my head into my hands. The lights began flickering.

"Sister?" Amaimon called out.

I had to kill Bon. I had to kill the only person I have ever loved more than my Brothers. The flickering light went out.

"Sister, are you okay?" Amaimon put his hand on my head.

I took in a sharp breath. I had to kill him as painlessly as possible, but it's there such a way?

You have to kill Bon.

The flames on the candles went from orange to blue.

The man you love the most.

The ground shook a little as a crack darted across the room floor.

The only man you have loved that much.

"(Y/N), don't think of this as a punishment. Think of it as a reward." Mephisto blew out the candles.

A reward? This is what he called it?!

I slowly lifted my head up, my left eye flaming blue.

The only man you would kill for.

I smiled evilly, surprising both of my Brothers.

The only man you would die for.