1~ Making Friendship With A Spirit?!

So here the 1st Chapter starts.....

***

Manik

"Ahh..India!" I was so happy. Fnally I was here, in India! I was in USA to study but I felt so alone there. Never mind, now I'm in India! Grandpa will be so happy!

So Mr Dhanraj Malhotra, my dear grandpa, your grandson is coming..!

I took a cab and proceeded towards my grandpa's place. I didn't tell him though I wanted to give him a surprise

"Manik!!" He exclaimed as he saw me at the door! He just hugged me so tight making me difficult to breath!

Well..expected reaction!

"Oh my grandson! How are you my baby?! You could have told me, I would come to pick you from airport!" Baby!? C'mon grandpa, I've grown up now! I was no more a baby! But it would be no use of telling him as he would never change and I didn't want him to change either

"Well grandpa, I just wanted to give you a surprise.."

"And I'm really surprised and happy also! Come inside.." Grandpa was the only one for me!

After mom and dad passed away in an accident, he was with me everytime. After grandma's death, I was the most dearest to him! I love him, though he still looked young and handsome! I just want to be like him only!

"Grandpa..there was umm..one behind me!" I said casually as he came in my room with a glass of water

"I told you to ignore them no?!" Yeah one thing, I, Manik Malhotra can see ghost!! Yeah since childhood! I can see spirits! Grandpa often told me to ignore them otherwise they would be behind me just for that I could help them to relieve their grudges!

"Grandpa..I ignored them! But I don't know how they came to know that I can see them..! I wonder how you manage to?!" Yeah..even grandpa can see spirits! But he always got succeeded to ignore them!

"Just ignore! Ignore! Just act like you don't see them! Then they won't be behind you, they won't ask you to relieve any of their grudges!" Yes..but It wasn't that easy!

"Okay grandpa..now I'm very tired and I have to go college tomorrow so going to sleep..goodnight" I finally went to bed

***

I'm here, standing infront of the college, SPACE! in which I've got an addmission

"Hey boy! I guess you're new here!" Yes, I was sitting on the last bench..but this girl, left her boyfriend and came to sit beside me! She was trying to woo me and sometimes touching my hand, cheeks.. agrrh!

Well I was feeling very uneasy. I was new here and I didn't want to mess up with this girl but I guess her boyfriend was watching her every move!

"Alya..come here baby!" Her boyfriend called her..! Oh please girl just go from here..

"Yeah Aryamann..! Coming!" She answered her boyfriend back..c'mon just go fast! I really don't like when weird girls get close to me! Like chipku types..

She finally went leaving me..thank god!

After few minutes, the lesson was completed! It was break time! I was coming out from the boys washroom when 2 boys appeared infront of me!

"Hey new boy! I'm Harshad and this is my best buddy Aryamann!" He told me as if I didn't know. I ignored them and was going to the exit door but the two pushed me back!

What the hell!!

"Look! Don't even try to come close to my girlfriend, else...!" That idiot Aryamann! I mean, is he blind or what? It was his girlfriend, who came to me!