3~ I Needed to know because I Wanted to know!

I want response!!😐😐😐

Do press the ⭐ button

Plz ignore grammatical errors

Happy reading.

***

"Really...??!" I mean..she wasn't behind me for any grudges?!! Then why was she behind me? why was she trying to talk to me?? Did..did she like me..!???? Sh!t Manik!! You're in a big trouble!

"So why are you behind me? Look if..I mean if you like me then this is not my problem!" I actually said that to her?! Damn you Manik!!

"How mean of you!! Do you think I'm talking to you because I like you?" She snapped at me! Opps I think she was in her angry mode..but I decided to stay quiet and to listen to her!

"I'm not that type of girl!" That type of girl means..? Oh she meant the chipku types huh!

"Ghost! You're a ghost!" I corrected her! Well yes, she was a ghost only!

"I feel really bored doing nothing all the day! I've no other choice but to talk to you..!" She said! She looked so innocent! Why God be so unfair with such innocent soul?

"Hmm..okay, so you came to this college?" I started being friendly with her! I really didn't know if it was right..

"I can't really remember whether I did or not! I don't even know my name! maybe because I'm a ghost!" Oh she really didn't know anything! Such a cutie!

"How dare you talk to my girlfriend haan??!!" I heard that voice! Grhh..Aryamann!! I turned around to find him beating a boy! Maybe he tried to woo his girl! Maybe! But I really didn't want to get in this mess!

"I don't know your girlfriend! Please leave me!" He pleaded but that bloody Aryamann was just beating him! How cruel!!

"Do something Manik! He's getting beat up for no reason! Go and save him no!" She actually asked me to save him? Did she care for that anyone's getting beaten up? But wait! She took my name! I thought she forgot but no she remembered!

"Look, I really don't want to get in this mess..!" I told her but seems like she was in another world

"Hello what.." I couldn't complete as she gestured me to stay quiet?! Why??

" I couldn't complete as she gestured me to stay quiet?! Why??

"Shh...! It's..It's her!!" Huh?! Who?? I could sense that she was afraid! She was trembling!

Before I could ask anything, she ran away! And I was really clueless!

***

"I asked you to ignore!" I was home and grandpa yelled at me! But I knew he loves me alot!