8~ Is this a Phantasm?!

This chapter is dedicated to my sweetheart friend,
Lovepersonified106

Hey Readers, I changed the name of 'Sarah' as 'Ovi'
So don't get confused.

Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Happy reading!

***

"Go Manik.." My inner soul told me to get inside. I should go, I'm not scared of you Nandini Murthy. Shooing all my negative thoughts away; I stepped inside.

All dark! Why?!! "Alya..?" I shouted for her, still hoping that if she had survived but no! My hope was broken into pieces when I saw her with all her friends at the side of the door. Alya, Mukti, Aryamann, Harshad, Ovi! All DEAD!

"Oh Gracious God!!" I was startled at my place, seeing their dead bodies! My eyes became teary! I stared at the cupboard, its door was lightly opened. I marched forward to it and pulled it more just to get a clearer view of inside. It looked like a cupboard but it was exactly like a fridge! I saw a girl's dead body. I couldn't see her clearly as her hair were covering her face. All around was ice and herbs, just to prevent the body to decompose

"Maybe it's her." I mumbled. Yes, it must be Nandini Murthy only. And today I would see her face. My arms and legs began to twitch. I moved her hair to the side with my trembling hands. And.. I was frozen at my place

"Cu..Cutie.." My voice was not even coming out. I was numb!! Totally shocked.

"Nan-dini..she's, means..Cutie.." My Voice trembled as I began to speak. I stared at her face.

"Innocent soul. She was Nandini Murthy, the one who commited suicide?!! Oh My God!!!" I bend down on my knees, palming my mouth.

Here I was looking for Nandini Murthy unaware that she was with me all the time. Her body is here, that's why her spirit is still roaming! But who hide her body here? I stood up and check backside. It had a long wire which was pluged in, just to get the fridge 'on'.

Who could do such thing?!!! Who??

"Hey you!!" I heard a voice. I turned and found a man. Seems in his 40s..

"Who are you!! Get out from here!" His voice carried kind of aggression..! I could see his face., he was looking weird! His eyes were blood red!

"Get out!!" He pushed me with a force that I fell down.

God! This old man had so much power!!

I stood up again and he picked up a rod which was placed in the corner

WTH!!!

He came to me, ready to attack me! I fisted my hand and was all ready to attack him as well

"Manik... no stop!!" I stopped, hearing her voice.. Cutie! And to my surprise, that angry old man, stopped at his place too.!

"Manik.." She ran towards us.

"Don't hit him..!" She glared at the man who was already looking at her with, bloodshot eyes.

"Whyy..?!! Even he deserves it!!!" That man said. But why did I deserve it?? And wait..!

He said in an annoying, female voice! just like Cutie's voice! I looked more deeper in his eyes.. and I stumbled back!

Dammn!! He was possed by a demon! How couldn't I notice that before..?!!!
And why was Cutie arguing with him, to not to hit me? ??