your not the only one love.....

How was the first page did you like it?
I woke up and thought about this. Hope you like it.!!!! ^°^

Stiles p.o.v.
I felt light streaming through my window as my alarm blared through dreams filled with seeing my sourwolf besides me. I opened my eyes and sat up. I looked around my room nothing out of the ordinary. I huffed and got out of my bed to get ready for school.

As I got done with dressing I grabbed my bag and phone and rushed down the stairs almost tripping over myself ( which I'll never admit too) and went to the kitchen to see my dad nursing a cup of coffee. " hey dad" I said as I walked to the counter stuffing to prices of bread into the toaster. My dad smiled at me "hey kid" he said looking up from his almost finished coffee are. I was waiting for the question. The question that i would be getting all day. He smiled at me knowing I was waiting "how's derek?" He asked. I looked at him and knew he wanted to know how I'm doing too "he's fine. He asked about you and the pack... And he said that he doesn't know when he'll be back" I said a little chocked up. My dad got up and rubbed my arm soothingly. Before I could cry I heard my phone buzz a couple times I picked up my phone to see who has texted
Scott
Good morning stiles

Issac
Good morning momma

Kira
Hey stiles.....

Lydia
Stiles goodmorning ....don't miss class I have something big....

Allison
I know I'm in France right now but morning

Ethan
Morning stiles

Aidan
What's up

Danny
Hi stiles

Malia
Stiles!!!

Liam
How ya doing stiles

Boyd
Good morning stiles

Erica
Hey batman

Peter
Good morning human

I knew Jackson would text but he's probably asleep right now. I smiled at all the text and I texted the all back. I looked at my clock and panicked. "Oh man" I shouted a quick goodbye to my dad and raced out of the door and got in my jeep. I managed not to fall down the stairs and into my car. I raced down towards my school ( of course going by the speed limit. Not wanting to get pulled over by a deputy. My dad will have a fit.) I got into school and my regular parking spot was there along with Boyds truck. Scotts bike. Lydia's bug. Ethan's and Aidan's bikes. And Danny's Volvo. I parked really quick and saw the pack standing waiting at the front as kids passed by looking at them.

        Then I realized this is my life. Me and Scott were losers, Lydia was a queen bee ( still is) malia was a coyote Aidan and Ethan was part of a alpha pack. Boyd was a nobody Erica was a sickly girl, Issac was a beaten boy, liam was a freshie, Allison was a enemy, and Kira was the new girl. But the supernatural brought them together and that was all that he could really thank the creatures that go bump in beacon hills for..oh and Derek. He smiled at them and the smiled back Issac came over to him along with Lydia. Lydia grabbed on to his arm and he ruffled Isaacs hair while Issac looked at him like he was the best thing in the world and they all walked into the school together.

He was in his home room with Lydia and boyd. They all sat together at one table. The teacher walked in and say " good morning class since its almost graduation I think that all of you would like some free time so please don't be too loud and rowdy" then our teacher sat down and started reading a book. Everyone looked at each other then got into there groups. While Boyd and Lydia came and sat next to me some if the girls looked around at me whispering I knew it was the same old news stiles stilinsky the loser associating with Lydia martin I rolled my eyes. Lydia looked at me with excitement in her eyes....I looked at her and shook my head "let me guess Jackson's coming back to town huh?" She looked at me and frowned "ugh ho.....how do you always do that" she said pouting. " do what?" I asked amusement in my voice Lydia huffed. Boyd laughed and put a hand on Lydia rubbing soothingly.  Stiles laughed "I'm sorry lyds. I just know the pack to well it's my job to know." He said patting her hand Lydia shook her head at stiles she looked at him then took out her little pocket mirror and put on more lipstick " so what do you want for your birthday?" She said. Stiles started to shake his head "Lyds you really.." stiles started to say "  oh no I'm getting something for you mister don't you try to stop me ....so what do you want?"