Chapter one: Vegas and Vixen.

Before you read, you must know:

1. This is a Harry Styles fan fiction.

2. The first chapter is set in August of 2012, but the rest of the story will be in present time.

3. One Direction exists and is famous in this story.

4. This story is based off of Harry Styles's tattoo that says "17BLACK".

5. I will be updating this weekly; most likely every Saturday.

6. There will be a good amount of foul language in this story.

7. There will be sexual comments and references (and no, I won't be writing any sex scenes).

8. There will be gambling in the story, so I will include the games and how to play in the author's notes so no one gets confused.

9. This story will always be in the third person point of view unless it says differently in the chapter.

10. Some words will be misspelled on purpose, like "your" might be "yer" because I'm writing it how the characters speak it.

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter one: Vegas and Vixen.

Date: August 10, 2012.

32, 0, 26, 3, 35, 12, 28, 7.

"Seven red!" The croupier (1) yelled out as the ball stopped. He quickly took over half of the chips placed around the board and put them into his bank. Harry frowned as his chips were taken away from him, cursing himself for losing another round of Roulette (2). Out of the three other people- excluding Harry- playing, only one lost his bet, the other two cheering as their money was doubled.

"Fuck this." One man spat angrily, throwing down the remainder of his chips. He stormed off, grabbing the little blonde that had been cheering him on by the waist and they left together. That left an open spot for anyone that wanted to play, but no one in the casino seemed interested. Everyone was off watching the intense game of Texas Hold'em (3) going on a few tables down.

Harry smiled to himself at the thought of winning, happy to have gotten one step closer. The croupier smiled to the three left remaining, allowing them all time to bet once more, but his attention was quickly turned to the sexy little number walking up to his table.

"What can I do ya, miss?" He asked politely, a small smirk on his face as he did a once-over on her. She grinned, showing her pearly whites to him and everyone around the table. "Deal me in." Her angelic voice rang and Harry could already feel himself falling for the mysterious vixen. The croupier didn't hesitate to give her a fair share of chips, winking at her when she thanked him.

"So what's yer name, Sweetheart?" "Jade." She responded coolly, the smile never leaving her face as she bet only two chips; one on BLACK and the other on 1 to 18.

Jade, Harry thought, She doesn't seem like a Jade. He was quite suspicious, but shrugged it off after a minute. His eyes darted back to the board, placing a large portion worth of chips on BLACK and slightly smaller portion on 20.

He looked away for a split second to grab his Coca Cola, turning back to see the sexy brunette moving a pile of his chips on the board. His mouth fell open a bit, staring at her in shock as she moved his chips from 20 to 17. As Harry went to move them back, the croupier had begun spinning the wheel and threw the ball into it, making Harry sigh in anger.