Chapter nine: Overthinking and Leaving.

Remember: The spelling is wrong and bla bla bla bla bla.

Warning: Smut.

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter nine: Overthinking and Leaving.

Date: January 1, 2014.

"We had sex." It was blunt, just like Violet, and took her brother by surprise. "I really didn't need to know that, V." Violet shrugged despite knowing Caleb couldn't see her. "So where are you now?" Violet paused for a second, debating whether she wanted to lie or not. "H'rry's house." It was the honest answer, but Violet regretted her decision as soon as her brother gasped, yelling at her through the phone for calling him when she hasn't even left the boy's house yet.

"It's jus' sex, C, will ya calm th'fuck down?" Caleb sighed, taking a couple deep breaths before continuing their conversation. "So are you going to go back out with him?" Violet didn't hesitate to answer. "I 'njoyed th'date an' th'sex, so yeh, I'd go out wit'him again." 

Violet turned around when she heard a chuckle from behind her. Harry stood there, smirking at her. "Gossipping about me already?" It was one of the only times he hadn't stuttered when talking to her and he almost cheered for himself for being cheeky without blushing. "Oh yeh," Violet joked. "Tellin' Caleb about how yer voice cracked while screamin' m'name last night."

Cue the blush. 

Harry could hear Caleb laughing loudly through Violet's phone, his blush only deepening as he sighed and looked down at his feet. "I'm kiddin', I'm kiddin," Violet said, silencing her brother's laugh. "I gotta go, C, H'rry's gettin' angry wit'me." They bid their goodbyes and Violet's attention was turned to Harry, who, despite still blushing, was quite frustrated with the girl in front of him.

"Are ye mad at m'?" Harry didn't respond immediately, only walking closer to his crush. She didn't back up like he expected, instead stood her ground and watched in slight amusement as he attempted to look intimidating.

"Ye gonna spank m'?" Harry stopped mid-way, eyes widening in shock as he stared at Violet. Her voice screamed innocent but her eyes screamed naughty. Harry felt his pants tighten, but ignored it and tried to remain cool and collected while he advanced towards her.

Once Harry was in front of Violet, only mere inches away, he stopped. Being quite a few inches taller than her, Harry was forced to look down only to see her big brown eyes looking back up at him. "Vixen." He murmured, a sly grin on his face. Violet was confused for a second before recalling the memory of the year before. 

"Yer vixen."

---------------------------

Date: January 12, 2014.

Almost two weeks had gone by before the other boys in One Direction asked Harry about Violet. They had been polite and wanted to let Harry tell them when he was ready, but after seeing the hundreds of newspapers and reports on the news that were talking about "Harry Styles and His New Girl", they were fed up with wondering.

"So what's up with you and Violet?" It was Louis who cracked first. "Wow," Harry looked down at his cell phone for a second before looking back up at his friends. "It took you eleven days to ask. I think that may be a new record." It was a joke, but no one laughed.

"We're serious, mate. Almost two weeks ago you spent New Years with her and we haven't heard anything about her since. Did the date not go well?" Harry shook his head, smiling. "The date was wonderful, and the only reason I haven't talked about it was because I don't know where our relationship is going and I didn't want to say anything before I knew."