Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"You can't catch meee!!!!" I say laughing

"Oh, yes I can!!!! Come here!" he answered chasing me

I was running through a meadow full of beautiful multicolored flowers. Tristan was chasing me for I don't know what reason. I just loved being around him. Even though I was running as fast as I could, I could compare to Tristan; he's as fast as a jet. Turning around, I could his black hair flying in the wind and his gray eyes focused on me. He was reaching out, his hand almost reaching my back.....

I wake up to the sound of the alarm clock. I turn it off, saving myself from the annoying sounds coming out of it. I yawn and stretch out all the sleepiness. Looking back at the clock, I saw that it's just 7:00 am. It was another typical day; I would have the most perfect dream with the most perfect boy than I suddenly wake up. Ughh!!!! I wish I could just stay there forever, without a worry in the world.

I get up and go take a shower. Today was Monday and I had to get ready for school. It was the first  day of school here, at Cambridge high. I hope nothing bad would go wrong.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Authors Note: I know its short. I'll try to mke it longer next time. I have exams this week so don't blame me, blame the school. So, yeah, this is my first story on wattpad so if you don't like it, don't be shy to comment. 

~isabelle:)~