the move

Y/N = your name
L/N = last name
F/C = favorite color
Italics = thoughts
Underlined = note from the author

If there are extras in the story as I'm writing it I will put what it stands for next to it in parenthesis

Y/N P.O.V :
I just pulled up to the house and I started to unpack my things in my room when I heard a knock. I set my box down and head down stairs. I open the door and I see a guy with black hair and blue eyes. He had a mask on covering his mouth and his hair covers his right eye. He said " Hello, my name is Zane and I am the lead of the neighborhood hood watch." I said to him " Hi my name is Y/N. Do you want to come in." Zane replied "No thank you. I am not a big social person." I said back to him " Oh, Ok. Well, mabey I'll see you around sometime" I go back to unpacking and after I finish I go to watch some adventure time. After about a half hour and then I hear another knock on the door. I open the door and I see four girls. One was a me'fwa with pink hear, one girl had cadet blue hair,one girl had blonde hair with blue tips that started dark and got lighter as it went up throughout half of her hair and the last girl had jet black hair with pretty, hazel eyes.
I heard the black haired girl say. " Hi my name is aphmau, The me'fwa right here is Kawaii~chan, the girl with blue hair is kaytlen, and the blonde is Renee." I said " Hi my name is Y/N!" Kawaii~chan said " Kawaii~Chan baked Y/N~Sama a cake." I said " did you just talk in third person." Renee said " yes, yes she did." I said sarcastically "that's definitely not going to get annoying"

A/N: I will continue this fanfic more often the I am planning if it gets a a few reads and people want me to. And also thank you for reading my first chapter in my first ever fanfic.