Singing with cody

Y/N'S P.O.V (don't worry, I'll have a different P.O.V later)
After me and Renee made everyone listen to set it off, and almost exploding when we watched cody do a cover to talk dirty(Video above), we calmed down and went to the new water park.

Cody's P.O.V(yup)
So, Renee and Y/N are something. They practically exploded. " Sorry about them." A voice said behind me. I turn around to see Vylad. " Oh, heh, yeah, that's kind of normal, but at the same time, most of my fans aren't THAT crazy." I replied. It's true, I've seen it before, but these two girls are the craziest I've ever seen. " Oh, jeez. Yeah, Renee actually can be Alot worse. She probably just didn't want to explode your eardrums. Same with Y/N."

Y/N p.o.v
I was waiting down stairs for everyone to get ready, looking through the fridge for something to eat. When all of a sudden my back is against the wall and I'm looking down. I look up to see....

A/N dun dun duuuuunnnn. Cliff hanger. Who u wanna possibly be with, huh, BTW, Vylad and Cody are not options. I have an idea, but that can easily change if wanted. Just comment who you want, or you can have it a surprise. And vylad is not an option because he is my sempai, he's gonna be with my charecter😂. And Cody, because he barley knows you, and he's not gonna date anyone, I think.