SIO

"um excuse me, but I'm lost." (Person above) "um, what house are you looking for." I asked "320. They said I'm going to have to share with some people, and they said this was the street but I'm a little confused." The guy said. The guy looks familiar but I can't quite place my finger on it. " Yea. This is 320" Renee said in a really jittery voice. She had a huge smile on her face and looked like she was about to scream. Wierd. What's wrong with her.  "I'm really sorry that I got put here without you guys knowing" the guy said. " It's fine Cody" Renee said. "How do you know his name?" Vylad asked. "How do you NOT know his name." Renee replied. "Noone knows who this is." She said while pointing to the guy. Everyone shook there head no. "You guys are all idiots. THIS IS CODY CARSON." Renee said/yelled. " WAIT. CODY CARSON FROM SET IT OFF." I yelled. Cody just nodded. Me and Renee started squealing and almost started crying from fangerling to hard. Everyone just started laughing. "This summer just got a WHOLE lot better. Wait, is Maxx,Dan and Zach here?" Renee said/asked. "No. There all on vacation elsewhere with family. My family was last this summer." Cody replied. We all introduced ourselves, and me and Renee made everyone listen to set it off music. It was a fun day.

A/N: if you don't know who set it off is......then your a dingus. They came out with a new album yesterday an one if my favorite songs are In it.

^ the song.

Bye nado's

You listened to the song. Right?

You can leave now

Why are you still here

LISTEN TO THE SONG AND LEAVE

... just leave already...