*insert chapter title*

A/N: sorry I havnt been posting a chapter lately I've been a little busy. And for the chapter picture, i just found that and decided to show it to whoever is reading this.
Y/N P.O.V
LOVE~LOVE PARADISE. HOW DID THEY EVEN GET TICKETS. I was packing when I felt a tap on my shoulder. As a first reaction without even thinking. I punched them. I turned around to see that it was Aaron. "OHMYGODIAMSOSORRY" then I heard a voice from the door way."You shouldn't be" I looked up and saw Renee standing there."why do you hate me" Aaron said " many reasons" Renee replied. why does renee hate Aaron.

Time skip to love~love paradise brought to you bye my hatred of Aaron.
Y/N's P.O.V
We got to love~love paradise when all of a sudden smoke appears and then theres a person. "Um. Who are you" I asked " I'm the guy" "the guy?" Kaytlen said. "Yes. The guy'de" he said ugh. Why puns "I see you RESORT to puns" Aphmau and Renee said at the same time and then giggled." I can't take a VACATION from them" guy said. Renee and aph were about to say another pun when vylad covers renee's mouth with his arm and Zane covers aphs mouth with his arm. " Can we just go to our place before we all explode from the puns" lucinda said. my Savior. "You guys coming" i said to vylad, Renee, Zane, and aph. Zane nodded his head yes and let aph free vylad said to Renee "promise, no more puns" she shook her head no and he started walking still covering her mouth. We caught up to everyone else. Then I heard someone yell "GAH" it was vylad. Everyone stopped and turned around. "What happened." Laurance asked " Renee bit me" I burst out laughing" WHAT. THATS HALARIOUS"