Chapter1 A Million Ways To Love You(Moon And Back)↭Sequel♡

*10 years later Marilyn's POV *

"Brandon stop running in the house, Michael stop chasing him!", Those two are like little kid's. Brandon sits at the table. "Mom can you tell Dylan to stop taking my Games and chewing on my action figures?! ", He complained watching me. I turn from the pancakes. "Brandon I told you Dylan is five he likes to play with things, and I'll buy you some more doll's ok?", Brandon glares at me. "Moom their not doll's they are action figures! doll's are for stupid girl's ", I laugh. 'I'm sorry I didn't mean to make poor wittle BJ mad", I said walking to him then squeezing his cheek's. He grabs my hands and tries to pry them off his face. "Mom stop I'm not little im a big kid I'm eleven!", "Ok what ever you say you will still be my little babyboy you and Dylan", He makes a face as I give his plate of pancakes. Michael walks in with Dylan holding his hand. "Hey babygirl I got the little rascal!",He exclaimed throwing Dylan in the air then putting him down in his booster seat at the table. I give him his plate. Michael hugs my waist and kisses my cheek. He turns and sits down as I fix my plate and his. I hand him his and sat down we say grace and start eating. I know you are wondering what we have been up to for the last 10 years. Well first 5 years ago I gave birth to our next bundle of joy Dylan Zachary Jackson. He is so much like me, suttle but a little demanding, but he is a daddy's boy. While Brandon is a mama's boy, even though he has Michael's personality. Don't ask how this happened, but that's my family. My mom remarried a guy name Patrick. I would've been a bridesmaid, but I couldn't fit in the dress because of Dylan. But the wedding was beautiful. I'm so happy for her. As for Michael's mom, she has been traveling. She said she wants to start on her bucket list. Katie and Michael are two of the same. As for Bobbie and Melissa, they have been great Melissa got remarried also last year. It was a nice simple wedding and she is now expecting. So life has been ok. Michael and I are ok. He has finally gotten his own record label called MJMagicRecords! He is super excited about that. My daycare business is booming I'm thinking about opening on a new location but I want to wait so I can focus on being a mom, I feel so blessed with me and my boy's....

*Michael's Point Of View *

after eating breakfast I wait for Marilyn to finish getting Brandon and Dylan ready for school, they go to WoodCrest Elementary, I take them to school and Marilyn picks them up, I'm so glad I have my family in order after hurting Marilyn then the situation with Bruno I make sure that my family is ok and I try to make no mistake in jeopardizing my family I do the best I can I'm not perfect but I try, I see Marilyn coming down with Dylan and Brandon, you guys ready to go?, they nod as I pick up Dylan and Brandon trails behind me while I walk to the door Marilyn walks with us giving me a kiss as I walk out the house we wave her off after I got the boys settled in the car....

just a teaser to see what to look foward to in sequel ... hope you guys enjoyed