Chapter 18♡

*Marilyn's Point View *

I'm in the doctors office waiting to be called, I'm scared but I'm getting surgery to cut my tubes, I guess it was kinda selfish to not tell Michael when he has been nothing button patient, I was mad he blew up on me like that, I'm tapping my feet keeping myself calm, "Mrs Jackson? Marilyn ",I look up at her and nod, God I want Michael here with me, just as I was about to get up I see a man rush in he holds the wall to catch his breath I turn and look at him,I know those curls anywhere, Michael?, he looks up smiling, "yeah.. I'm sorry your don't have to do this ",I know but I want to,he walks to me, "you think you want to you don't want to Marilyn you don't have to ",I sigh, I look at the doctor and she just looking at Michael crazily, he's my husband, she does and 'o' face, I laugh then look back at Michael, "they called my cell on my way here and we can have her we pick her up later today if you want ",I look at him shocked, really she is ours?!, "yeah she's a James -Jackson ",omg!, I hug Michael and he holds me tightly, "Jasmine James -Jackson "I laugh crying a bit, Michael I still want to do this, he pulls away, "no I'm not risking anything please no let's just go get ready for Jasmine's arrival ok?",the look he gave me was scared and serious, I nodded, uhh I guess you can cancel that please?, my doctor just nods,"OK congratulations to you guys a good husband you have their Mrs Jackson ",I nod looking at Michael, thank-you its so true, Michael blushes, "I guess haha ",come on Michael I gotta go shopping and all that!, he just shakes his head smiling, and well walk out..
*later that afternoon *

after shopping and stuff on my way home I bought some stuff to cheer up Yuli poor girl only 26 and going through crap like that she is too beautiful, while I was there Michael and Janet fixed up everything for Jasmine, oh Janet came to see her she is too excited, I invited Yuli over for. the celebration and she agreed, so now I just finished getting ready and got the boys together, Brandon kinda refused but eventually gave in, Michael is crazy nervous asking questions, "baby girl what if she doesn't like purple and white in her room? what if she doesn't like me?",I walk behind him and hug his waist, Michael you are an amazing person you LOVE kid's and they LOVE you so there's nothing to worry about OK?, he sighs, and turns around grabbing my face gently, "OK mama I'm calm ",I raise an eyebrow, back to mama huh?, he laughs nodding then kissing me, I pull away slowly only to kiss him again, OK now I'm ready, I pull away from his graps and grabbed his hand to walk down as I see Janet smiling from ear to ear, "I'm so ready to meet my neice!",I laugh, I'm ready to meet her too, Yuli walks to me and Michael, "congratulations you guys deserve it ",I let go of Michael's and high her, thanks Yuli, she's pulls away, "no thank-you every since I moved here you gave me a job and was nothing but nice to meet thank-you ",I high her again, no you also helped me being a friend when I needed one, I pull away, she nods, then a knock comes from front door, I jump and everyone looks at the door, I look at them then the door, Michael pushes me by my butt, "come let's meet our meet princess ",I nod not moving, he chuckles, "baby girl it's ok we are here ",he said kissing my forehead then grabbing my hand gently as I grip it squeezing walking to the door, I stop taking a breath, I do a silent and open the door and started to break down...
....To Be Continued...