~Chapter 1~

Hi my name is Lucy heartfillia and I'm 17 years old.People just be my friends because of my wealth and title other than that I'm just a normal girl.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Lucy's POV
"Lucy!I want you to come down here now!"Dad called out.I walked down the stairs and towards the living room.

"Yes father?",father was always commanding towards everyone especially me as I'm going to take over his company,but that's not the case,I've never heard a 'I love you' or gotten a hug every since mother had died.

"Lucy,I want you to transfer to fairytail high for the gifted musically talented students"Father sat down at his table and smiled.Its the first time in forever since he had smiled,well other than during his acting for movies or commercials,oh and did I tell you that he is the boss of my mother's agency?That was how they met.

"Yes father,shall I go pack my things?"

"I'll have Virgo come and help you pack"father magically waved his hands and Virgo walks in.
"Master,is there anything you need?"Virgo asked(in this story she does not have chains on her hands)

"Ah yes Virgo,I would need you to help with my daughter's packing,now off you go"father waved his hands signaling for Virgo and I to go.

"Shall we go home?"Virgo asked,I nodded my head and we began to pack my stuff

~time skip brought to you by Erza~
On the other side...
"Class!We will be having a new transfer student coming in around this afternoon!"Gildarts said or should I say Mr.Gildarts.

"Hey firebrain,ya think will the transfer student be a boy or a girl?"Gray asked Natsu(More like irked Natsu)

"Huh!??Shut up stripper,like hell I'd know!"Natsu put his face up to gray(not yaoi pls tho I would like it)and glared at him

"Oi...do I HEAR fighting?"Erza asked ever too sweetly as she grabbed both of their heads and bang them into each other

"S-sorry ma'am" they both answered

"Natssuuuuuu...Are you alriggghttt?"Lissana pulled Natsu up as she smothered him with her breast

"I'm alright now thanks to you babe"Natsu patted Lissana's head as she giggled and they walked out of the class room

Now back to Lucy shall we?
Lucy's POV
------///------
Virgo and I were ready to head out to my new school,Fairytail high...*sigh*Id rather be at home than troublesome school...It's been a long time since I had sing and father didn't like when I do since it reminded him of mother well I wonder why he wanted me to go to a school that specializes in music?Don't care,don't wanna know.

We got into a car(more like a limo)and we drove to the school which is around 2 kilometers away and I'm surprised that's it's quite near...Father wants me to live in their domitories though,better not argue with his decision

Timeskip to school

Still Lucy's POV

Virgo and I had reached the school,first glance and I knew it was a rich kid school,the building was hugeeee and there was perfectly trimmed bushes as well as gorgeous flowers blooming(picture below is how the school looks like except maybe more bigger)

"Woahhhh"I wowed at the sight of the building,
"Hime,if there is nothing else you would need help with then I should be leaving"Virgo bowed as she went back to the car.
Sighing,I looked up and walked inside the school,'Oh how fun is this going to be'I thought to myself.

I walked inside the school to see nobody except maybe a few teachers and students here and there but overall it was quieter than I expected since this was a music school.I walked into the principal's office and on the table was the name'Principal Makorov'and there the principal was,a tiny old man(sorry I just had to XD)

"Ah I assume you are ms Lucy Heartfillia?"He smiled
"Y-yes principal Makorov!"I stuttered out since I was always shy towards people who I first met or people I am just not used to,i was always the shy kid in school and barely spoke.
"Don't need to be so shy my child!In this school we are a family!"

"Y-yes!"I squeaked,guess that stuttering habit of mine won't go away.

"Well here is the key to your room,please put your items there and proceed to classroom 745.Oh!Also,here is your uniform,good luck and have fun!"He handed me a key and my uniform.

'Guess that this is gonna be a long year'

========================
Ello~~~Its been a long time!Sorry that I have not been updating or been active for quite a while! Here's a chapter and I hope you would like it!Ill be rewriting Tuna of the past as well as planning the crossover between KHR and HXH!

Peace✌🏻
~Ayumi