The Chocking Hazard

"Sydney. Have I told you how much I like your outfit? Now all you need to do is stand on a street corner and I can assure you, that you are going to make money!" JerkFace says while scanning my body which is only covered by my bra, jeans and a leather jacket, (which JerkFace let me borrow after him instructing me to tell him that he is the best person in the world.)

 Don't judge me, a girl has to do what a girl has got to do, am I right?

A tall silhouette stands before me and even though I can not see his face, that will not stop me from trying to slap him.

Wait, will I be sent to jail as that is animal abuse?

"Acting like a dick won't make yours any bigger. You should also classify your dick as a choking hazard, because little children choke on small things ," rolling my eyes, I defend myself.

☟☟☟

1 hour and 45 minutes ago.

"So, as it is our wedding next week, I am going to treat your belly to my favourite restaurant,"

"Blake I did not bring any money and besides, I am not even that hungry but I sure am tired." I say, while adding a yawn for exaggeration.

"Don't worry, if you really want, you can pay me when we get home by sucki-"

"Can I borrow your brain instead? I'm building an idiot," I cut him of before he finishes that sentence.

"Nope. But you can borrow my heart if that is better." He glances at me and for a split second, I can see something I have never seen before. It is like he is staring into my soul.

But of course perfect moment can't last and he burst out laughing, "You should have seen your face! Priceless!"

I stay silent and let him have this one but what he does not know, is that being Queen Bee when I was younger taught me a lot of tricks; courtesy of Skyler.

"Sleep with one eye open. And don't say I did not warn you..." I mumble and thankfully, I don't think he heard me.

"Welcome to McDonalds Sugar-Cheecks. I'm Lovin' It. I hope you do too." he giggles, and I swear you could question his masculinity.

"I don't know if I can take you seriously anymore."

Instead of answering, he silently takes my hand, leading me into McDonalds.

"What do you want me to buy?" he asks while detaching himself from my hand.

A cold shiver travels through my body, making my hairs stand up due to the lack of contact between us.

"Surprise me." I managed to murmur paired with a sad smile which he didn't seem to notice.

I wish he was ugly, but no. He is handsome. Dark hair falling across a light-skinned face, curious-coloured eyes flashing through the haphazard strands. His jaw is firm and strong, and his nose long but slightly crooked, like it had been broken and left to its imperfections. There was an odd lightness about his eyes, though, and a small curve to his lips, as if there were something terribly funny only he knew the answer to, and it was that brief, wicked glance I caught that said maybe he hadn't broken it, but he knew what it looked like. And he liked that. The hint of danger. Made him seem more like something he wasn't.

I do not want to be that girl that falls for a guy just because he looks like Prince Charming even though he acts nothing like it. I do not want to be that girl that is in danger of getting her heart broken again. I do not want to be that girl that falls in love.

In response, he thanked me and left me stranded in the booth- only accompanied by my thoughts.

In a split second, my thoughts are forced to be paused while everything around me plays in slow motion.