Chapter One

{BAH, those blasted authors notes! Always asking for Comments and Votes, Always telling you toFan them and to Like, Tweet, or +1. Well I'm not going to be like that. but after spending 15 minutes trying to figure out how to Not do any of the above, I'd apreciate it if you did the above.}

Five Months Later
 Shelby’s POV

“Hey,” Brandon smiled at me. “What’s up?” 

“Leah,” I groan. Brandon’s friendly smile turned into a frown 

“Why?” he asked, running to catch up to her. “What happened?” He asked, concern lining his features. B’s always overprotective of me, I think it’s because he considers me his sister and after she went into a coma- the thought was cut short by Leah marching into the room with her eyes full of venom. 

“Hide me,” I whispered to B and crouched behind him. He muffled a laugh. “You better stop laughing, look, she’s coming over here,” he went rigid and I was the one laughing as I scrambled behind a bush. 
Leah marched up to him and flipped her hair over her shoulder. I saw him gulp, his eyes burning with hate. She stops in front of him and ran her finger over his cheekbone. He swayed her hand away and steeped back so their bodies weren’t touching. Leah frowned, not understanding. Than covered it up with a flirty smile. 

“Well if you see Shelby tell her I was looking for her,” she said before walking away. After she was out of sight Brandon looked at me in pity. 

“What did you do now?” he sighed as I scrambled out of the bush. 

“Its not what I DID do its what I DIDN’T do. Leah wanted me to do her dumb science homework and I said no, apparently that puts me in her bad books.” Leah had hated me since I ran into the famously hot Jayson Samuels. I don’t know why though, all I did was hit him with a door and ran off. I rolled my eyes, trying to understand Leah’s motive was like trying to understand a brainless goat. I smirked at my comparison. 

“Com on Shelby the school bells gonna go any sec-” he’s cut off just as the bell starts ringing. I grabbed his elbow and swiftly pulled him inside.