Prologue

{BAH, those blasted authors notes! Always asking for Comments and Votes, Always telling you to Fan them and to Like, Tweet, or +1. Well I'm not going to be like that. but after spending 15 minutes trying to figure out how to Not do any of the above, I'd apreciate it if you did the above.}

Prologue 

Jay’s POV

“Jay?” I heard Leah say in a nauseous, over-flirtatious voice. “Could you open this please?” she pouted a little than smiled when I took the bottle from her. I wiped my sweaty palm on my jeans, twisted the lid off, and handed it back to her. “Thank you so much,” she smiled and she walked the bleachers where her friends where sitting.

I hated girls like Leah, girl who try to hard to be flirty and “hot”. I looked back over to the group. Ford had joined them and seemed not to mind it. Ford loved being the center of attention and would kill me if he ever found out about my no dating rule, no dating the populars or the wannabes. Looking away I walked over to the gymnasium door and stopped, i put my hand on the metal piece, deep in thought. The door suddenly swung open, knocking me in the forehead .

“Oh shoot! I’m so sorry!” the girl who accidentally hit me exclaimed. I shook my head, trying to clear my double vision. “Are you okay?” the girl asked. Not noticing the other girls glaring at her from the bleachers.

“Yeah, I’m fine” I grunted, looking up. She had light Brown hair that shimmered bronze and deep green eyes. I stood up straight and frowned. “What are you doing here?” I asked then winced as I realized how harsh I sounded.

“I-I’m a new student here,” she mumbled then ducked her head and started to walk away. I felt a strange urge to follow her but dismissed it as aftermath of being hit in the head by a metal door. She was probably just a wannabe going to tell her friends that she talked to Jayson Samuels. But I couldn’t help but wonder if she wasn’t one of those girls after all.