the search for more lone wolves and omegas

I can't believe were havong our own children i know my love but in all seriousness we must find more wolves to join our pack the council said we must have at least ten families and at least 15 warrior wolves. So even though you are exstatic about our choldren you must get to work. I know my love i apologize i will get straight to work good dear i'll get larissa and start dinner it should be done in 2hrs for we are celebrating the start of new lives. That should be plenty of time to get in contact with kind alphas who underatand why we are doing what we are doing i also expect you to contact the near by alphas as well and start treaties. Yes my love I'll get straight to it. Good i love you. I love you to my sweet mate.

.... This is alpha chris of the new moon pack, hello alpha chris my name is johnathon silver i am calling to request a meeting with you in regards to safety my family is close by we ran away from our former pack the darkmoons due to mistreatment.
Explain to me johnathon this type of mistreatment so i can understand more for you running away with your family. Of course alpha Chris it started 15 years ago i was 10 as you know no one shifts til they're 16 my family were betas at the time my father best friends with the alpha we were treated fair but the alpha died leaving his 15 yearold son in charge as is tradition. The son raymond was rude didn't like my family and took away our title turning us into omegas saying we weren't fit as betas he murdered my parents leaving me as an orphan he said that if i dont do what he tells me i would jave the same fate. I always did what he told me to do if i didnt do something right or if i spoke to anyone with out being directed to he beat me tortured me for days i was whipped with silver swords and given food that had wolfsbane in it i was lucky i shifted. I was late though and that gave them even more reasonable cause to beat me to talk down on me. When i turned 18 i met my lovely mate at tje anual mating ball she was absolutely beautiful but i couldn't be with her for fear of the alpha torturing her as well i almost rejected her but her an alpha as well saved me from doing so spoke to my alpha he was livid but and left me with a warning saying hd would torture my mate and my children when her father found out caused an uproar he lost and that made him more mad but he was to not bring any harm to my mate or to me the only thing that was left was our children we were lucky we didnt have any but he thought it would be torture to leave us with a runt not just any but his own child his eldest and a girl she turned 3 just yesterday i guess he thought she wouldn't make it after he left us alone. But not our daughter she was constantly made fun of by othet members they wohld throw things at her push her around he even burned her with silver that was when we left. Well Jonathan i will meet with you tomorrow evening for dinner i will bring my wife and son where is it that you live?? I live in Beaumont forest in front of the river you wont miss ot but please speak of this place to no one. I give you my word as alpha you are safe we will arrive tomorrow evening at 4 we'll speak and have dinner than make arrangements of course alpha have a goof evening see you tomorrow. Til tomorrow. Honey dinner is ready. Coming my love.

Did you get anything done??
Yes dear in fact tomorrow evenong we are having dinner with alpha Chris and his family i expect for him to have warriors so if you could i would gladly appreciate if you made dinner for approximately 10 ppl.
Of course what time will they be here a little before 4 i suppose okay that'll give me plenty of time to have dinner ready by 7 i will be needing money to get the food and proper clothing of course dear. Good you will be wearing something casual but nice enough to be present in feont of an alpha.