The Cast

"Hello everyone! Chris McClain here! Total Drama is back, located on the Pahki2.0 Island, and it's gonna be bigger, better, funnier, and drama-ier than ever before! Because this time we're bringing in..." All of the previous cast members pass by on a big, fancy boat. "No! Not those old geezers! But you if you didn't guess it already, we've got their kids!"

Another boat, identical to it's prior, sails by. Anticlimactically, it is blown to smithereens right before it safely makes it to the dock. All of the unsuspecting teenagers comes flying down, except for Harry, who gets stuck in a tree.

"Our first man up or should I saw woman up, is the fan favorites, hosts of the Aftermath, and the king and queen of too much PDA... Bridgette and Geoff's daughter, Liv!"

A young, blue-eyed girl with curly blonde hair, neatly tied into a low ponytail walks up the dock from where she claimed out of the water. She is dressed in jean shorts, a lavender hoodie, and brown boots.

                             Liv

"Hey! What's up?" she says very chill and laid back, regardless of the definitely-not-legal situation which just occurred

"Nothing much, Geoff jr." Chris giggles at his own, unfunny joke. Liv walks away and grits her teeth at the dumb nickname. "Alrighty then, next we have the lovebirds of season four's son! All the way from Multiple Mike and Zoey. Let's welcome, Freddie!"

"Hi!" exclaimed a brown haired, tan boy with a slim stature. He wears a red button down shirt paired with gray shorts.

"So innocent, so sweet, so dead!" Chris maniacally laughs. "Our next contestant is the product of an expected, off-screen, rivals-turned-lovers situation... (everyone's thinking: Aleheather!) Dawn and Scott!" Chris thinks for a moment, then says to himself out loud, genuinely curious, "But how? What did they have in common to bond over?"

She pushes Chris out of the way. "Well, I'll just introduce myself then! Hi, I'm Lily." says a short, clearly feisty, strawberry blonde in a white tank with navy leggings. She has very pale skin and intense freckles.
Lily

Lily⬇