Episode 1: The Amazing Jump

"Hi! Chris McClain here on Total Drama The Next Generation!" Chris starts. "Today the campers will be presented with their first challenge, time for breakfast!"
     In the "Cafeteria" the teens are seen walking through the door, stretching and yawning. The first one in is an over-eager Freddie, followed by a suspiciously dirty Lily. Next is Bree who slips on a beetle and crash lands.
     The next one in is Jenny who is dragging a half-asleep Conner. Alejandro walks in followed by Sapphire. Gabby swings in carrying a spooked Harry. They land in, a now very mad, Chef's "scrambled eggs". Hailey is carried in by Jim who is lifting her on top of his log/dumbbell. They are followed by Brian and Simon, but Brian quickly leaves once he sees Sapphire.
     Liv calmly walks in.
     "Okay, Eagles! We need to talk strategy!" states Jenny.
     "Ew! What is this? Poison!" Hailey spits out her eggs and bacon along with a strand of Gabby's curly blonde hair.
     Elizabeth shudders. "I think I'll pass on breakfast..."
    "Me too!" Jenny says getting up to get an apple.
    When Jenny comes back she sits next to Conner and he asks "Wanna kiss?" she responds with a kick to his unmentionables. "Yeesh..." he mumbles. She answers him again but this time with a smirk.

    "Good Morning, Campers!" Chris walks in. "I hope you all like your accommodations, but if you don't, your complaints will be fixed."
    "Good," Hailey starts, and Alejandro cracks his back.
    "Because I cannot sleep in those rock hard beds!" the rest of the campers join in with complaints.
    "Shut up, already!" they don't listen, so Chris blows his infamous blow horn. "You guys didn't let me finish! I was going to say that you're complaints would be fixed, in your dreams."
     All of the campers groan while Chef and Chris just laugh.
    "I want you all to meet me by the dock in 5 minutes."

    "Okay, now that we're all gathered here, I want to tell you what your first challenge is. You must race to the top of that mountain, and the rest of the instructions will be given to you later." Chris informed the contestants.
    "That's it? Did you get lazy old man?" Lily teased.
    "Well, I wasn't going to use the booby traps but because your friend Lily here thinks that I'm going soft, I guess I will use them. You can all thank her for that one." He cheerfully added to the already tiring challenge. Everyone groans and then glares at Lily, "Oh, and the first entire team to reach the top, gets a special advantage for the next round.
     "On your marks, get set," and with that Chris blew the horn once again and the kids were off running.
    Alejandro walked up to a very determined Elizabeth "Do you mind if I carry you, mi Amor?" the handsome half Hispanic who has evil in his genes offered.

Confessional
Elizabeth:

No way, am I going to trust that hot jalapeno! His parents were literally the evilest people the show ever saw... But it is a climbing challenge and I am extremely tired from sleeping on those mattresses. What are they? Filled with rocks?!

Jenny:

*she empties out one of the mattresses and it's filled with rocks*

Hailey:

Seriously, Chris!?

Alejandro:

Ha! She is falling into my trap, after she has almost entirely fallen for me, I will crush her weak heart.

Elizabeth:

Of course I don't trust the guy! He is literally half the product of evil! I mean, would you trust him? I'm just using him to beat this challenge!

Confessional over

     Jenny eyes Alejandro carrying Elizabeth and thinks that they have an alliance so she quickly pulls Sapphire to the side realizing that she would be perfect for taking orders because she doesn't show emotion and wouldn't care enough to fight back.