Mysterious Love

" Does this look clean to you?" I looked at Mr. F and spoke up, " I don't know do it? " Before I could react he slapped with so much force I nearly fell. Without shedding a tear I looked up to him, I thought for a moment of what I should do and I began punching. Mrs. Falson tackled me, but I kept kicking and punching. When I finally got up and looked at the both of them, they looked terrified of my actions. " I'm leaving. Don't wait up on me, and if I have to I will pick the locks."

Hours must've passed, but I couldn't stop walking. Not knowing where I was headed felt, good? Or was it just the thought of me wanting to fight THEM once more? Who cares though. I walked up to some cafe, I figured I should take a break here. As I was sitting waiting for my cappuccino, a boy walked up to my table. His hair was twisted, with big blue eyes, and a dark complexion fitting his natural beauty.

" Hello beautiful, might I be of assistance?" I looked at him and began to blush, " May I know your name?" I giggled, " The names Rosie, what might yours be?" He sat down next to me, we were so close that for a moment I lost my breath, " Well, what's your name?" He finally answered me. " My name's Tristan. Nice to meet you Rosie. " I decided to continue to talk to him 'til the sun began to rise. I drove back with Tristan in his car. After he gave me his number I said my goodbyes.

That was probably the best night I've had in 6 years. And I'm glad I spent it with Tristan instead of alone and infuriated like usual.