No Love

As I twisted the doorknob i realized the door was locked " the nerve, they better hope I don't make my way in this house!" I walked to the side of my house and climbed up the vines near my window. I was so aggravated that the entire time I didn't look down nor think of what I was going to do. Just like that I slung myself to the wall connecting to my window. With thinking of the pain I would endure I punched through the window and riled onto my bed.

As soon as I busted through the window my foster parents came running to my room. " What is wrong with you...you..just leave! " I looked at her and smirked at her loss of words. " What cat got your tongue? Huh little kitty? " As I said that I realized my voice had changed into a creepy yet humorous one. Me. F grew furious of me, but still refused to speak for himself. " Hey... Mr. F... what's wrong with. YOU of all people aren't talking?!" With that said I walked to the kitchen to eat anything I could get my hands on.

They just watched as I ate too, and after the fact I looked at the both of them and realized something else. Mr. F was holding some tape in one hand and rope in the other. Well it's time to run away now. As she approached me I jumped up onto the counter and kicked her in the kisser. Soon Mr. F ran to me, so I jumped on his neck, reversed myself, and continued to punch him in the face. " I... hate... all of you! " With saying that I ran away, all the way to the police department.